Page 2 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Oct 2019, 12:07 am

Ezra has been really helpful to you over the years.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 11:50 am

Here's the name, physical address, phone number, and email address ASS-P has been looking for. All he has to do is write to her with his name and address and she will mail his transcripts to him. If he calls or emails alone, she might still require a physical mail with his signature. I'm making this info public because it's not a secret, and also it'll be easy to find since I'm barely on WP these days.

Ms. Dellolio, Counseling Office, Horace Greeley HS
70 Roaring Brook Rd.,
Chappaqua, NY 10514
(914) 238-7201
[email protected]

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 12:05 pm

You've done quite a bit, Red Robin. I mean quite a bit.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 10:15 pm

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2019, 8:39 am

Alright,

I have to let you all know that ASS-P has been banned. It was brought to our attention that he was NOT who he claimed to be, and the mod team decided that we weren't going to allow him to continue to use and manipulate the people of this community.

As for those of you who tried to help ASS-P, please know that you have hearts of gold and it's not your fault that there are dishonest people in this world.

Furthermore, ASS-P returned as a troll, and, amazingly, he was able to type and express himself perfectly well, which goes to show the extent that he was yanking our chains. Lastly, I'm sure this is upsetting, but remember that there is a rule against discussing banned members.

Thank you.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2019, 9:16 am

Crap. Thank you, for letting us know. Sorry that I've been so clueless about it.

I'm starting to suspect this is not the only thread in which I've fallen for troll bait. Since I can't tell the difference, and don't want to make the problem worse, I'm going to take this as a wake-up call, and just stay off the forums.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2019, 10:00 am

It is best to not get overly involved with or wrapped up in someone on a forum.
Even the most genuine use pseudonyms because they want to keep their time on the forum separate from the real world. The best rule of thumb is to maintain that separation and to keep it casual. Be suspicious of someone who is often asking for favors, trying to get others to do stuff for them, perform for them, either directly or indirectly. Such as using reverse psychology like "I know no one here cares enough to help me out" or similar.
Often tugging on heartstrings and or putting people on a guilt trip. The thing to realize is that most of the people on the forum do not conduct themselves that way, so hopefully it will stand out to you when you encounter it, and you will be wary of it.

pearlyspencer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Oct 2019, 11:16 pm

How was he illin' by pretending 2B someone else :x ?

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Oct 2019, 11:16 pm

It's a pretty horrible feeling when someone is posting to stir up and incite members, and then sit back and laugh. Which through reading back over old posts, I'm assuming that was being done. And to also gain from it.

I've refrained from posting anything detailed about my own stuff, after encountering that.