Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 10:34 pm

I'm pretty fed up with the total lack of response to this trend of Republicans playing the victim card about "censorship" while they monopolize every other thread on our site with climate change denial & Trump corruption denial. Whining is whining man, I don't care who you vote for & I don't care for your insecure impulse to shove who you voted for down our throats at every turn.

I care for you as people & I don't give one single molecule of half a damn who you voted for anymore. Keep it in your pants, Rambo.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

L0ser
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Sep 2019, 11:10 pm

This site has gone mad, just like all of America.

Is it really even about autism anymore?

I say we fight trolling with trolling! :twisted:

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 11:16 pm

L0ser wrote:
This site has gone mad, just like all of America.

Is it really even about autism anymore?

I say we fight trolling with trolling! :twisted:

You do know that you're in the PPR thread which isn't autism specific, right?

Since it looks like you joined just today I'd offer advice that trolling isn't a good modus operandi...

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 11:27 pm

There's no type of conservative invasion in other forums.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Sep 2019, 6:52 am

[Mod]

You are right that the climate change denial has gone too far - it takes up 10% of the forum despite not technically being a PPR subject. I will start merging very similar threads on the subject.

I also think you are correct to say that not all claims of "censorship" are made in good faith - individuals who know that they are breaking the rules may, on occasion, look to cast themselves as the victims in order to allow their rulebreaking behaviour to continue. I will admit that on occasion we have failed to step in properly. WrongPlanet is a support site and we do not expect individuals to be perfect, but we shouldn't allow cryptofascists to exploit that good nature. I am aware of some other tactics that users have been using to skirt the rules and will try to do more to clamp down on that.

Thirdly, despite that, this is an unduly provocative thread which attacks people for their political views, in breach of WrongPlanet rules. It is certainly unfair to most conservative users. Consequently, thread locked.

If anyone would like to discuss this then you can send me a private message.