Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

larsenjw922862
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Sep 2019, 10:59 pm

I thought about posting this in the Love and Dating forum, but I don't want any backlash so I am posting it here.

I have recently joined a few Aspie dating sites since my birthday just passed, and I want this to be a year of change. However, when I searched for women in my area, I came up empty.
'
I found a site that seems to be a good fit for me. The problem is, most of the members are from England.

I can establish some common ground with them, especially the ones from North West England. I have been to Manchester and Yorkshire and love it there.

I have also made some casual friends from England as well. Interestingly enough, one of them has another friend who is married to a young lady from right here in Seattle (His male friend is from Brighton.)

I have a question for you all. It would be very difficult for me to immigrate to England even though I have my passport. However, since I have been coming up empty on local Aspie women, do you think I should ask them if they are willing to relocate to Seattle assuming I really like one?

larsenjw922862

29 Sep 2019, 12:16 pm

I opened up to this young lady from Bradford, England. Hopefully it works out.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 1:11 pm

Personally, I would have done it with someone else if I had the money. But I didn't. He had a girlfriend too.

larsenjw922862

29 Sep 2019, 9:09 pm

What?