16 Oct 2019, 4:33 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
DoTheTw1zt wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
DoTheTw1zt wrote:
In China they have the One Child law...

Had

I thought they still had it? My bad. :shrug:

No China has entered a new era of choice. Two child policy so that no more fat little meatball kids grow up alone and so that China doesn't rear a new generation of incels resulting from having 1.3 boys per girl. Mandating a second child means much more choice for families, as long as their choice is to have two children, no more, no less. :mrgreen:

Sounds like the ideal American family in the 1950's. The Daddy and Mommy with the two kids being a brother and sister, a cat and a dog, and a white picket fence. :lol:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 4:38 pm

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
It's a common Phenomenon for Folks to Flock to Online Discussion Groups to Pick a Side to try to win
an Argument to Boost their subjective Feelings of rising up in a Competition of Life to increase their Levels
of Serotonin; thereby, reducing anxiety and feeling really confident inside their own skin; chances are they
may even Naturally Improve their Posture like a Jordan Peterson Lobster Pose, too.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Obama, gave Greta Thunberg a Fist Bump Not too long ago; where she lives
he is considered a Man of High Status for Respect; therefore, Her Serotonin goes way up; not only then
but when she Stares Mr. Trump Down with a Lobster Pose of her own. She is living pretty high
on the Serotonin; however, for Males low on Serotonin the fact that she is a female and
Seen as Physically Weaker at least; brings an opportunity to attempt to bring her down
in online Worlds Far away from Face to Face to boost their feelings of Self-Worth; one
sees this Human one-upmanship all through Work And School As Folks Jockey for Position
on the Social Ladder to move ahead for Promotions and other School and Work Rewards.

Nice to see you to can think rationally when you set your mind to it. :P :mrgreen:

Quote:
So, not having to work i embarked on a 12,053 Mile Journey of Public Dance and in just a little over a Year into that
73 Month Journey i became Wildly Famous as noted by the Public Audience and Named as Legend too; really
just because i am the only one to do it in the South East at least as far as Biloxi, MS; and Tallahassee, FL;
Across the Gulf Coast; True, i've been recognized in Biloxi by Folks who Live over a Hundred Miles away in
Pensacola; and as far as Niceville, in Pensacola too; in the Panhandle of Florida; where my dance rules; haha.

Do you crave attention?

Quote:
The Grace and Balance of the Dance that many miles has made me incredibly Strong and Agile; one can
see the Progression as i really moved from rather uncoordinated to something more like a Silver-Back
Gorilla at a Solid 240 American Pounds of Muscle; 1520 LBS Max Leg Pressing Power, 8 reps too.

Are you boasting or simply sharing? :wink:

Quote:
In other words, when i get in to a discussion online there is nothing to boost up or down; it stays
pegged at good for everything i do; as far as the Great Feelings within of life; often referred to Nirvana
and Bliss, which is just another way of Saying the Kingdom of Heaven within; Autotelic Flow of being now.

I have a theory:
You have gone through physical/emotional pain that no one should ever have had to go through.
This changes people,
And when they find relief,
It can change their entire outlook on life, the universe and everything/k.

Good for you.
What works to you, err, works for you. :wink:
I have seen the exact same thing happen to a friend of mine.

Quote:
Of course Ms. Greta gets a bit anxious, in new environments; but on the other Hand she takes that
Anxiety and creates an impassioned speech that folks remember; Reminds me of the Last Dictator
Speech by Charlie Chaplin; it's not so much what the Message is in Politics; but how it is delivered.

She has definitely left an impression on me,
But not a good one.
While I am not attacking the 16-year-old girl,
I see her performance as hysterical (in both senses of the word) over information that is extremely flawed.

I would like to reassure Greta that she will not be extinct in 12 years time if CO2 emissions are not reduced to the unreasonable levels she is demanding. <comfort>

Quote:
Make no mistake, in effect Ms. Greta is acting as Activist and Politician too; albeit unofficially like
Martin Luther King did without being High Up in Real Politics either; but it's true the passion of the
Communication is what made the change; And what people really like about Ms. Greta is she always tells
the Truth; to see someone in the Public Arena telling the Truth always is truly a Breath of Fresh Air today.

Firstly:
Not everyone venerates/worships undisciplined "Passion".
Passion without reason/rationality is simply food for the proletariat.
Her belief in a 12-year deadline is far from a rational position, imo.

Secondly:
Greta tells what she believes to be the truth.
I concur.
That is a good start but without mature metacognition, she is more likely to be suffering from "Illusory Superiority".

Simply believing one knows the truth doesn't make it so.
One must first be in a position to know one's abilities and limitations.
This comes through life experience.
Life experiences tend to produce wisdom.
There is no substitute for "experience" that I am aware of.

Trust me.
I am the Oracle of Truth after all. :wink:

Well, that's it!
"No soup for you!" :mrgreen:
What I mean to say is that this is all the cerebral energy I am prepared to give to your long post.
Consider yourself blessed to be receiving this much divine enlightenment. :mrgreen:

Cheers Cobber. :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJNndwGFJIM

i was just gonna say i am amazed that you followed me all the way
through my Locomotive Train of Thought, hehe; as documented in my
Medical record my problem was i thought too rationally; stuck in the Neo-Cortex
unable to Branch out into the Right Brain Metaphor of Social Empathic Artistic Spiritual
Intelligences; no longer am i 'delayed' this way now; i shine as Bright as the Noon Day Night.

Note: i have no idea what Noon Day Night Means; but i bet i could get Poets to give me
A Thousand Plus answers; it's not always about concrete facts; Imagination is a Muscle
that must be used to really get Super and Originally Creative too; the Women like it; that's enough for me; hehe.
My Wife not so much; that's why she sends me off to the Play Ground Dance Hall and Poetry Park online just to play; Haha.

Do i crave attention; hell no; you know i thought people would stay away from my 'Crazy Dancing in all the stores;'
Just practicing the Moving Meditation that i have an actual prescription from my Psychiatrist to regulate my Emotions
and Integrate my Senses too; of course i thought of the answer before he wrote the prescription; sure, i've always been
a Step, a Dance; a Word, a Song; ahead of the Scientific evidence too. There is no Scientific Consensus about all that i do.

i don't pay any attention to folks when they tell me i am the most well known person; meh, except for Trump in my area;
i just say oh yeah; haha; that's cool Drive Through; i thank you now let me get back to my Therapy for all Natural Bliss;
Nirvana; Chi; Prana; Satori; Heaven Within; Tao Flow; the Metaphors are endless; the Essence is similar and Real Cross-Culturally for Folks who find a Meditative way to escape their Neo-Cortex in Autotelic Transient Hypo-Frontality
as even Science Shows that this experience of Flow and Generating our own Beneficial Neurohormones and
Neurochemicals within Mastering Our Happiness; does actually increase Creativity and Productivity by
500 Percent; hehe, would you like me to write 7.4 MiLLioN Free Verse Words on the Subject; wait! already
did it with short cut links. I'm up to 12,093 Miles of Public Dance now in 73 Months closing in on
74 Months too; as i am with all those Words too; Yes, i give and share; isn't that what
Humans do; some of Us have more to give and share; some of Us have less;
as far as my Hurricane Winds and Chambers of Nautilus Doors to Rooms go;
Cat 6 Hurricane; TSuNaMi oF Art too. Have i experienced Darkness, You bet;
the "Amazing Joker's" Total Experience of Hell was Just Icing Compared to the
Cake Walk i Did in Shut-in Hell for 66 Months of the Worst Pain and Numb assessed by
Science in the Whole Damned World; thing is my Solutions are backed up by Science as limited as it knows.

The DEADline is real for over 200 Species of Animals and Plants that are continually going extinct each
Day by Human hands of fault; i Hope that Ms Greta Will inject as Much Hyperbole into Her truth to get people
off their Butt and save those Plants and Animals More; for you see i am them and they are me; i see no separation
i
see it all.

(i am the Walrus;
the one 'they've' been
Predicting; the Stone Statue
that you will see that looks almost
identical to me in the Burial Grounds
on the Sergeant Pepper's Album Cover too;
There is an Indian Goddess from the Jain Tradition on that
Cover too; a Dark Haired Exotically Gorgeous Woman in Red too; You may find her on my Blog too; my Special Helper.

Smiles, Horatio; trust me Ripley Believe it or not; Life is so much more fantastic and scary than any fiction ever told.

The Scariest part is i am real; The Fun Part is am real; The Best Part is that existence, exists at all; just a bit more
Anti-Matter and we wouldn't be having all this fun; Ever Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight; Yes, you have
now enjoy the rest of your Life; but only if you will of course; as the exercise of Will is the Greatest Relative Art;
meh, that and 'Chaos Magic'..;)

Some Nights in the Pale Moonlight;
You Just have to Go to the Window of a Never Ending Story that you are never separate
From in ReaLity; And Scream to the top of your Lungs, 'MOON CHILD'; and help your friends.

Not exactly; not you; me; hehe..;)

Life is way too much fun to take so Serious; therefore, i create
it from Scratch; and the Cake is much Better now; So Much Better
Some days i eat the icing too; or share it just for fun too; 'the Bar' Never eats me, now..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 4:45 pm

DoTheTw1zt wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
DoTheTw1zt wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
DoTheTw1zt wrote:

Had

I thought they still had it? My bad. :shrug:

No China has entered a new era of choice. Two child policy so that no more fat little meatball kids grow up alone and so that China doesn't rear a new generation of incels resulting from having 1.3 boys per girl. Mandating a second child means much more choice for families, as long as their choice is to have two children, no more, no less. :mrgreen:

Sounds like the ideal American family in the 1950's. The Daddy and Mommy with the two kids being a brother and sister, a cat and a dog, and a white picket fence. :lol:

One difference, the illusion of choice. :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

BDavro
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 4:56 pm

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 7:24 pm

DoTheTw1zt wrote:

You do realize that because of the one child per family law that's been implemented for the last three decades or so that their population is slated for becoming unsupportable in a generation? For every working person, there will be 4-6 people (the aged) that will require support. The one child rule will be a detriment to the country.

DoTheTw1zt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Oct 2019, 7:28 pm

Magna wrote:
DoTheTw1zt wrote:

You do realize that because of the one child per family law that's been implemented for the last three decades or so that their population is slated for becoming unsupportable in a generation? For every working person, there will be 4-6 people (the aged) that will require support. The one child rule will be a detriment to the country.

We already covered that.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 7:31 pm

aghogday wrote:

It's just nice to see someone genuine telling the Truth for CHANGE
as at Least Ms. Greta isn't so Flawed in Trump Style BS this way...

We need more Asperger's Folks in the World to tell the Truth.

Suggesting/saying we face extinction in 12 years times is not the "Truth". <sigh>
I can't say it in any simpler way. <exasperation> :roll:

BDavro
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 7:41 pm

I believe in the science, we are not helping to maintain our perfect climate and are doing things that will change it in ways that are not beneficial to us as a species.

We will still be here in 12 years, 20 years and probably 100 years.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 10:25 pm

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Suggesting/saying we face extinction in 12 years times is not the "Truth". <sigh>

Provide a source where she says we face extinction in 12 Years as Human Beings.

She speaks to the fact that we are losing around 200 Species a Day and 1 Million Animal
And Plant Species are assessed as going extinct in the coming years. i sure haven't been
able to find anywhere where she says Human Beings are going extinct in 12 Years; so who is telling the truth?

She is only suggesting that we reduce Carbon Emissions as Scientists recommend that Countries do. There
are assessed tipping points of no turning back; but surely no one is saying that Humans are going extinct in 12 Years;
haha, unless Trump thinks saying that will get him re-elected hehe; i am sensing a bit of Hyperbole on Your end here; unless you can provide proof where she actually said Human Beings are going extinct in 12 years..:)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 2:02 am

aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Greta's position is that we will reach a point of no return in 12 years time.
The damage will be irrevocable.
The world will experience a "Mass Extinction" event of animal life.

Quote:
She speaks to the fact that we are losing around 200 Species a Day and 1 Million Animal
And Plant Species are assessed as going extinct in the coming years. i sure haven't been
able to find anywhere where she says Human Beings are going extinct in 12 Years; so who is telling the truth?

Have you considered the context of what has been said by me previously?
You have taken the conversation to a new level.
Attitudes will adjust accordingly.

Quote:
She is only suggesting that we reduce Carbon Emissions as Scientists recommend that Countries do. There
are assessed tipping points of no turning back; but surely no one is saying that Humans are going extinct in 12 Years;
haha, unless Trump thinks saying that will get him re-elected hehe; i am sensing a bit of Hyperbole on Your end here; unless you can provide proof where she actually said Human Beings are going extinct in 12 years..:)

Yes, my previous comments were hyperbolic.
You may have noticed my playful style.
I didn't do in-depth research on her and used life experience and my knowledge of psychology.
"Give me a better argument and I will listen."
Most people don't bother.

Previously there was no reason to up the seriousness of the conversation.
Most people don't engage to warrant it.
<hyper-serious mode activated>

"People are dying," now as a result of climate change, she says.
And the implications are that a much more severe human tragedy will unfold in 12 years time and beyond.
I believe she has referred to mass starvation and flooding being major causes, in video clips.

I believe XR is literally advocating/propagating the concept that there will be billions of deaths in 12 year time as a result of climate change.
There has been a thread discussing this.

Greta is a very clever girl.
But still only a 16-year-old girl with very limited life experience.

Have you looked at the :"How Dare You!" thread, btw?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 8:57 am

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

I didn't do in-depth research on her and used life experience and my knowledge of psychology.

And the implications are that a much more severe human tragedy will unfold in 12 years time and beyond.
I believe she has referred to mass starvation and flooding being major causes, in video clips.

I believe XR is literally advocating/propagating the concept that there will be billions of deaths in 12 year time as a result of climate change.

Please understand something/nothing; i really care about those 200 Animal and
Plant Species That Are Going Extinct each day like they are my Real Family; They Always Have Been;
Overall; Technically SPeaKinG, Ancestrally too; i really don't care 'that' much if Greta slings crap at the
President And All His Cronies and Minions to get it to stop; hehe. She Has Asperger's Syndrome; Highly Unlikely;
But there is always room to pick a bit of Crap UP and Grow Just enough 'Amazing Joker's Teeth'; but not too much
Where 'that Lion' ('TRUMPS')
Consumes Her;
Any ReAlly SmART
Ape would Now;
In Balance, Smiles; Hopefully
this will get my point through;
i Look at iT ALL aS A Whole; A Much Much Bigger
Picture Point; Where Human is only a tiniest part;
A Virus that is Culture We ALL
Continue to
Co-Create;
A Full Out War;
Not a Battle to Win.
For me At Least my Pen is
Greater than any SWord, heHe; it goes very long And Deep.
Hehe; 'yes Dear', i've Looked at the "How Dare You Thread"; and all i still care about is those 200
Plant And Animals Going Extinct Each Day; It's about Winning the War for them; Not Battles online with smiles...
so, in other Words; Really, i don't Give A Dam about the Past; only the Present Now and Those Animals And Plants
Losing it ALL. She Didn't come up with the Tipping Point Idea; that is established by Science so SHE IS NOT LYING; JUST REPEATING SCIENCE whether that Prediction by Science Comes to be or Not it is Science; the Art of it now; as really Science is just an illusion anyway like the Rest of Existence We All Create Together now; Loving It ALL Will be so much Greater
than Killing;
in my opinion at least..:)

Irimias
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Oct 2019, 10:49 pm

The swiss greens have just had a surge in support. Funny how that coincides with the emergence of high profile climate change activists and movement's like XR.

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 2:14 am

I am wondering what the factors would need to be for humans to face extinction in a dozen or so years . I guess it would have to be a 'perfect storm'.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 3:08 am

aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Plant Species That Are Going Extinct each day like they are my Real Family; They Always Have Been;
Overall; Technically SPeaKinG, Ancestrally too; i really don't care 'that' much if Greta slings crap at the
President And All His Cronies and Minions to get it to stop; hehe. She Has Asperger's Syndrome; Highly Unlikely;
But there is always room to pick a bit of Crap UP and Grow Just enough 'Amazing Joker's Teeth'; but not too much
Consumes Her;
Any ReAlly SmART
Ape would Now;
Continue to
Co-Create;
A Full Out War;
Not a Battle to Win.
Hehe; 'yes Dear', i've Looked at the "How Dare You Thread"; and all i still care about is those 200
Plant And Animals Going Extinct Each Day; It's about Winning the War for them; Not Battles online with smiles...
so, in other Words; Really, i don't Give A Dam about the Past; only the Present Now and Those Animals And Plants
Losing it ALL. She Didn't come up with the Tipping Point Idea; that is established by Science so SHE IS NOT LYING; JUST REPEATING SCIENCE whether that Prediction by Science Comes to be or Not it is Science; the Art of it now; as really Science is just an illusion anyway like the Rest of Existence We All Create Together now; Loving It ALL Will be so much Greater
than Killing;

A reasonable length post by you.
I read it in its entirety as a result.
You have earned a "Gold Star". :star:

<serious mode activated>
I haven't researched this myself but I remember hearing, from credible sources, that the animal extinction rate has been exaggerated.
Extinction and the creation of new species are happening all the time.
There have been a number of mass extinction events in the earth's history.
Without researching, I don't know where we stand at the moment.
Do you have any links available?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 3:17 am

Irimias wrote:
The swiss greens have just had a surge in support. Funny how that coincides with the emergence of high profile climate change activists and movement's like XR.

I said this to my boss once and didn't realise it could be interpreted that he was talking s**t.
He wasn't happy.
A colleague had to explain my autistic faux pax.

My point:
I am not telling you to eat s**t.
I am saying that just because a lot of people are in consensus doesn't mean it is right. :wink:

firemonkey wrote:
I am wondering what the factors would need to be for humans to face extinction in a dozen or so years . I guess it would have to be a 'perfect storm'.

Or a planet-killing asteroid.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 3:26 pm

aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Consumes Her;
Any ReAlly SmART
Ape would Now;
Continue to
Co-Create;
A Full Out War;
Not a Battle to Win.
than Killing;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-MXMO9euGU

Sure; National Geographic has A Good Overview of this Issue at the Link Below on a 6th Mass Extinction.

Took me a while to get back; been doing Weekend stuff like Getting accused of Carrying a Weapon and Getting
Frisked by Several Law Enforcement Officers; Public Dancing Solo in Front of a Crowd of Hundreds at a Huge Festival For Fish; and accosted by a Mother And Son 'Christian' Tag Team Desiring to Lay their Hands on my Head for A Faith Healing/Exorcism, Accusing me of Summoning Demons, Because i was Reading A Book on 'Evil Yoga' In Barnes and Noble; While i Did a Meditative Book Store Dance as Usual Listening to Meditative Music too; i Gave them a 1 Hour Lecture in Return all About the History of the Christian Religion; according to Facts instead of Myths as close as Possible at least. And then there was A Southern Gospel Singing and A Catholic Singing; Where the Elder Ladies Melted in Front of my Voice; an example Above; as i don't wanna be accused of Hyperbole; hehe; Delusions of Grandeur and that kind of Diagnostic Stuff...

It Doesn't really matter though; as all of what i do indicates a typical Diagnosis of Autism And Bi-Polar too; given
the 66 Months i spent in Beyond Fires of Hell too as a shut-in (Hunch Back of Notre Dame/Phantom of
the Opera) and such as that; Great Thing about Medical Records is one Doesn't get judged too much
about Living in Heaven now; Crap Happens; Stuff Eternally Changes Now; Best Way to Stay in Heaven
is to literally Work Your Ass off in Flow Balance to continue to make it happen; first breath to
Last Blink for Real; Just found a way to do it; some folks do; some folks do not;
some folks eat the Bar; and other Folks Up-Chuck the Rest of the 'Rapture' Song
by Blondie; that Woman is like the Epitome of Sexy; So Confident; So Frigging 'Raw'.

The Amazing thing is i don't exaggerate; there is no need to when one does their very very Autistic Best;
The Bi-Polar Keeps Me Fused with Dopamine for Creativity too; the 12,122 Miles of Public Dance now
Keeps me Yoga Union Balanced (Emotionally Regulated/Sensory Integrated) in 74 Months now too;
some how or another i Found the 'meSpace' to note it ALL in that 7.4 Million Longest Epic Long Form
Poem Bible too in that Period of 74 Months too; Total Dharma Focus and Concentration on each
Step and Word in Flow of Yoga Zen Union Balance 100 Percent is what makes it ALL possible; LiVE iN
The Gift; the Present of the Moment now; color it so it lasts forevermorenow;

That's/This Is Just Heaven;

The Way it ALL Plays out For ReaL with SMiLes; only for me of course;

i figure most folks in Heaven find some KinD of way to give and share it for free;

There's really nothing else to do but be Eternally Happy now; now How boring will that be; hehe..;)

Meanwhile, the other Plants And Animals on the Earth make Life in General Worth Saving to me; Humans tend
to have their off days too much; as they are living so far away from Nature; they continue to Lose Their Very Nature;
Ironic
But Fair
considering
Balance Overall
Rule of Chaos MaGiC too;
in Other Words Nature doesn't Need Us at all to Work;
it's Like MaGiC; Look 'Mom' NO HUMAN KILLING HANDS NEEDED..;)

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news ... nce-world/