Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 2:39 am

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2019/09/30/autism-cares-act-signed-into-law/3825728002/

Quote:

The Autism CARES Act, a bill which was co-sponsored by a New Jersey lawmaker, was signed into law Monday by President Donald Trump.

The Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) provides $1.8 billion in funding for autism programs at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institutes of Health and Health Resources and Services Administration.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

KTesh
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Oct 2019, 12:36 pm

I learn about this when my pro-tRUMP parental unit posts this on FB:

"My son has autism. God bless Mr. Trump for bringing this epidemic into the spotlight. Who can imagine the good that will come from finding the causes of the condition and effective treatments."

I don't know what to say to this... tRUMP does something right for once. So, what am I supposed to say? I'm supposed to turn my back to the crimes he has done to this planet? I want to hand him over to the Hague for crimes against humanity. I want to wear a kilt and a jockstrap (I can say that) then go and moon the bastard during one of his helicopter chats. I want to know where his grave is... I need to relieve my colon.

F*** tRUMP!

Last edited by KTesh on 03 Oct 2019, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 12:42 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2019/09/30/autism-cares-act-signed-into-law/3825728002/
Quote:

The Autism CARES Act, a bill which was co-sponsored by a New Jersey lawmaker, was signed into law Monday by President Donald Trump.

The Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) provides $1.8 billion in funding for autism programs at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institutes of Health and Health Resources and Services Administration.
But not "Autism Speaks"?

Ole Rump may have finally done something right, for a change.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.