Trump wanted snake/alligator infested moats to kill illegals

Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 4:40 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
I don't think alligators would be happy campers living in a moat in a desert climate. They'd probably crawl out and try to locate an environment more suited to them. Suffice to say, they'd all die before achieving that goal.

Sharks would be a better idea -- and far more vicious!

Actual footage of Trump discussing that very subject in the Oval Office!

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 4:42 pm

Snakes and alligators don't stay still, they need more than water to survive. If an enclosure was built to keep them in place, it would keep out all the 'prey' (though I don't know what suitable prey would be wandering about in significant numbers in the desert) and the immigrants. So, this is ridiculous. There would need to be game wardens all along the border wall to feed the things during times when immigrants are scarce. :roll:

That leaves the electricity, which won't happen either.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 4:46 pm

It's called the Geneva convention you irredeemable savages.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 4:53 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
Snakes and alligators don't stay still, they need more than water to survive. If an enclosure was built to keep them in place, it would keep out all the 'prey' (though I don't know what suitable prey would be wandering about in significant numbers in the desert) and the immigrants. So, this is ridiculous. There would need to be game wardens all along the border wall to feed the things during times when immigrants are scarce. :roll:

What about using electric eels instead of snakes in the moat?

Redpaws
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Oct 2019, 4:59 pm

Persephone29 wrote:

Oh no they wouldn't. It has been made perfectly clear how much the current administration values animal welfare, so they'd just be left to starve. Maybe the real idea was to make even more poor critters go extinct. I swear, drumpf is probably an escaped cartoon or video game villain. That is the only way someone like that would make sense.

No terror, no war. No sympathy for terrorists or their supporters and sympathizers

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:00 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
I hope no one is dumb enough to believe this garbage.

Hmm, the news claims they have reports of aides having to seek cost estimates and the trolls claim it's all made up. I wonder who's more credible. :roll:

Try to understand the difference between reality/proven facts and the media reporting a claim from an 'anonymous source'.

Plenty of Trump supporters think it's a fact that Hillary ate babies and Obama was a secret muslim born in Kenya. Clearly your Guru also has a problem distinguishing fact from fiction.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:02 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

Trump isn't a biologist (or for that matter a deep thinker). In his mind America is like a castle that needs a moat. To hell with logistics.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:04 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

NOW you're talking!

We could build a thousand mile long canal. Stock it with electric eels (they would hafta be imported from the Amazon, and it would take awhile for the rare fish to build up their numbers, but it could be done). And while the eels are not busy electrocuting trespassing Mexicans, they could be exploited as a renewable source of electricity for the nation!

A plan that would make BOTH Donald, AND Greta, happy!

Sounds like a win-win to me! :D

Last edited by naturalplastic on 03 Oct 2019, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:07 pm

How do you generate power from an eel?

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:09 pm

^^^ That is exactly the nit-picking kind of question that is making it so difficult for this country to advance. :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:12 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Well...

The creatures are already electric. And use it to stun prey, and or to stun their own predators in self defense.

So you take a deer carcass with wires implanted in it that run in to the nation's power grid. Toss it into the canal. And watch the eels pounce on it and "kill" it with their bodily electricity. And then we humans just siphon off that electricity onto the grid! :D

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:17 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Well...

The creatures are already electric. And use it to stun game, and or to stun their own predators.

So you take a deer carcass with wires implanted in it that run in to the nation's power grid. Toss it into the canal. And watch the eels pounce on it and "kill" it with their bodily electricity. And then we humans siphon off that electricity onto the grid! :D

Interesting point about the carcass. To have a steady supply of them, maybe Trump will negotiate something with the electric company for who pays what as a bounty on roadkill people scrape off the road and bring in to keep the system going.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:18 pm

Oh right! it would certainly make enough charge to light up a Budweiser blimp wouldn't it...

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:29 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Oh right! it would certainly make enough charge to light up a Budweiser blimp wouldn't it...

What made you think of the "Budweiser blimp" of all things?

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:32 pm

cyberdad wrote:

For a moat that goes the whole stretch from the Pacific ocean to the gulf of Mexico filled with electric eels, I would expect enough electricity produced to light up at least a couple or three large cities.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:39 pm

:roll:

I think you're all confusing voltage with amperage.

Also I think America has transcended racism, now this place is just plain old nasty to everyone.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: