Woman asks for DNA test,who says Hunter Biden is the father

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 3:20 pm

Arkansas woman who says Hunter Biden is the father has asked the court for a DNA test.
In a motion for scientific DNA testing submitted by her attorney,Lunden Alexis Roberts alleges Hunter Biden verbally admitted he is the father of her child.

The Arkansas Democrat Gazette

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 3:53 pm

That's it? No results yet?

An accusation is not proof of guilt.

Wait for the results.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 1:46 am

UPDATE

Hunter Biden is the father according to positive DNA test.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 1:48 am

viewtopic.php?t=356957&p=8393183#p8392978

There Are Four Lights!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 8:56 am

FINALLY!!

An accusation of sexual impropriety that was backed up with valid empirical evidence!

Could this be the end of the "Convicted of Sex Crimes by Accusation Alone" era?

Men, there is hope...

:D

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 9:19 am

Fnord wrote:
FINALLY!!

An accusation of sexual impropriety that was backed up with valid empirical evidence!

Could this be the end of the "Convicted of Sex Crimes by Accusation Alone" era?

Men, there is hope...

:D
thats why I dug deep to find this old thread and gave an update.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2019, 1:05 pm

The IRS Placed Lien On Hunter Biden For About $113,000 In Unpaid Taxes From Year He Served On Burisma Board

The IRS placed a tax lien on Hunter Biden seeking $112,805 in unpaid taxes from 2015, according to records the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.

The federal agency issued the previously unreported lien in November 2018 and it seeks unpaid taxes for a year in which Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, served on the boards of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings and the Chinese private equity firm BHR Partners.

“We have made a demand for payment of this liability, but it remains unpaid,” the IRS stated in the lien notice, which it filed with the Washington, D.C., Recorder of Deeds. “Therefore, there is a lien in favor of the United States on all property and rights to property belonging to this taxpayer for the amount of these taxes.” ...

Kathleen Biden filed for divorce from Hunter Biden in 2016. She said in court documents that they faced a “shocking and overwhelming” amount of debts, including “maxed-out credit card debt, double mortgages on both real properties they own, and tax debt of at least $313,970.”

Kathleen Biden accused Hunter Biden of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on “his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs and gifts for women with whom he had sexual relations) while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills.” They finalized their divorce in 2017.

The revelation that the IRS is seeking $112,805 in unpaid taxes from Hunter Biden comes as he’s the subject of an ongoing paternity case in Arkansas from former stripper Lunden Roberts, who’s seeking child support for their 16-month-old child.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/29/hunt ... -tax-lien/

There Are Four Lights!

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2019, 1:15 pm

Darmok wrote:
The IRS Placed Lien On Hunter Biden For About $113,000 In Unpaid Taxes From Year He Served On Burisma Board

The IRS placed a tax lien on Hunter Biden seeking $112,805 in unpaid taxes from 2015, according to records the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.

The federal agency issued the previously unreported lien in November 2018 and it seeks unpaid taxes for a year in which Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, served on the boards of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings and the Chinese private equity firm BHR Partners.

“We have made a demand for payment of this liability, but it remains unpaid,” the IRS stated in the lien notice, which it filed with the Washington, D.C., Recorder of Deeds. “Therefore, there is a lien in favor of the United States on all property and rights to property belonging to this taxpayer for the amount of these taxes.” ...

Kathleen Biden filed for divorce from Hunter Biden in 2016. She said in court documents that they faced a “shocking and overwhelming” amount of debts, including “maxed-out credit card debt, double mortgages on both real properties they own, and tax debt of at least $313,970.”

Kathleen Biden accused Hunter Biden of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on “his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs and gifts for women with whom he had sexual relations) while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills.” They finalized their divorce in 2017.

The revelation that the IRS is seeking $112,805 in unpaid taxes from Hunter Biden comes as he’s the subject of an ongoing paternity case in Arkansas from former stripper Lunden Roberts, who’s seeking child support for their 16-month-old child.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/29/hunt ... -tax-lien/
Awesome

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 6:48 pm

Hunter Biden renting $12,000-per-month Hollywood home while defying child support suit

Hunter Biden is defying a court order to disclose his financial information as part of a child support fight while renting a $3.8 million designer home in Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, for $12,000 per month.

Biden and his new wife, Melissa Cohen, are getting use of a stunning, midcentury modern home for the price.

The house’s owner, Shane Khoh, revealed the arrangement to the Washington Examiner on Wednesday. Khoh, a real estate investor, said he had no prior relationship with Biden or Cohen before they moved into the home last summer.

“I don’t know them at all. I put it out on the market, and they rented it,” he said.

While living in the high-end digs, Biden has been fighting a court order to turn over his financial information as part of a paternity suit in Arkansas. On Tuesday, Circuit Judge Holly Meyer ordered Biden to appear in court on Jan. 29 and “show cause, if any exists, as to why he should not be held in contempt” for allegedly failing to submit the information by the court’s deadline earlier this month.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... pport-suit

There Are Four Lights!

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 6:55 pm

I'm ashamed to say I had to research who Hunter Biden is.

Why was he fighting against the DNA test? Sounds like a moron to me. Pay up or do the test.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 7:12 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I'm ashamed to say I had to research who Hunter Biden is.

Why is he fighting against the DNA test? Sounds like a moron to me. Pay up or do the test.

Former Vice President and current presidential candidate Joe Biden's son. He was kicked out of the Navy for drug use; his first wife divorced him for running up $300,000 in debt and consorting with prostitutes; he started hooking up with his late brother's widow, during which time (or maybe when he was dating his future second wife) he got an Arkansas stripper pregnant and refused to acknowledge the child. (He has sense taken the DNA test which proved he was the father.) Meanwhile, he was paid $3.1 million from a Ukrainian oil company while Dad was VP (he has no experience in the oil industry); the government of Lithuania had flagged various transactions as likely money-laundering/corruption; one of his business partners was investigated for defrauding various Indian tribes of $60 million; and shortly after a time Hunter and Joe flew to China on official US government business, Hunter's company got a $1.5 billion deal from the Chinese government. And now a judge wants to know why he isn't paying child support when he is renting an $12,000/month house.

There Are Four Lights!

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 7:14 pm

Thanks for that.

Lots of parents don't pay child support in contempt of court orders. It's disgusting. They should crack down on him and everyone else who is in default. Throw away the key unless they can prove hardship.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 9:33 pm

Biden has now been ordered to an Arkansas court for child support,CNN said.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 12:16 pm

There Are Four Lights!

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 1:27 pm

Darmok wrote:
I can see Hunter is real hard up for cash these days :lol: :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 2:25 pm

Darmok wrote:
<* cough, cough *> "Slick Willie" <* cough *>