Trump says Ukraine, China should investigate Bidens

Page 9 of 10 [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 2:46 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Biden was sent by Obama to request that the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor be removed from office.
Biden's son had never been investigated by the prosecutor in question, but was only investigated by the succeeding prosecutor who then found that Hunter Biden had done no wrong.
Trump withheld funds allotted to Ukraine for defense against Trump's bosom buddy, Putin, till they "did him a favor," which entailed coming up with dirt on his political rival, Biden. That is illegal and real corruption.
Those are the simple facts. Anything else is pure and unmitigated BS. But then again, Trump and his supporters have never let the facts get in their way.

On may topics, you seem to make stuff up as you go.

Never (almost never) do you provide any proof to what you say.

It seems like -- FACTUALLY -- we don't know why BIDEN wanted the prosecutor fired.

The thing is, even if I did present my sources (such as Susan Rice interviewed by Fareed Zachariah about the subject at hand this morning), you and the other WP conservatives would attack the source. There's no winning with you. You refuse to admit that Trump is a subnormal, corrupt thug with autocratic ambitions, whose only motivation is self enrichment and taking hold of political power. Instead, you guys hang on Trump's every word, and refuse to listen to legitimate political leaders, legitimate news sources, scientists, historians and other scholars, etc, claiming they're all part of some vast, left wing conspiracy.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 10:52 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Biden was sent by Obama to request that the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor be removed from office.
Biden's son had never been investigated by the prosecutor in question, but was only investigated by the succeeding prosecutor who then found that Hunter Biden had done no wrong.
Trump withheld funds allotted to Ukraine for defense against Trump's bosom buddy, Putin, till they "did him a favor," which entailed coming up with dirt on his political rival, Biden. That is illegal and real corruption.
Those are the simple facts. Anything else is pure and unmitigated BS. But then again, Trump and his supporters have never let the facts get in their way.

It seems like -- FACTUALLY -- we don't know why BIDEN wanted the prosecutor fired.

The thing is, even if I did present my sources (such as Susan Rice interviewed by Fareed Zachariah about the subject at hand this morning), you and the other WP conservatives would attack the source. There's no winning with you. You refuse to admit that Trump is a subnormal, corrupt thug with autocratic ambitions, whose only motivation is self enrichment and taking hold of political power. Instead, you guys hang on Trump's every word, and refuse to listen to legitimate political leaders, legitimate news sources, scientists, historians and other scholars, etc, claiming they're all part of some vast, left wing conspiracy.

There has been umpteen times you have attacked what I said saying that it's all lies from conservative news sources, even though I don't even tune into such sources. And that the left is desperate to get rid of the President by any means they can come with is not a therory but an obvious fact.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 10:56 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

There has been umpteen times you have attacked what I said saying that it's all lies from conservative news sources, even though I don't even tune into such sources. And that the left is desperate to get rid of the President by any means they can come with is not a therory but an obvious fact.

Uh... I was responding to LoveNotHate, not you.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 10:58 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Uh... I was pointing out how often you attack the source after complaining about "WP conservatives" do it. And if you want an exclusive conversation with LoveNotHate, take it to PM.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 11:06 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Uh... I was pointing out how often you attack the source after complaining about "WP conservatives" do it. And if you want an exclusive conversation with LoveNotHate, take it to PM.

You made it sound as if you mistakenly thought I was addressing just you.
I still stand by my statement about the WP right.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 11:15 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Unlike some, I pay attention and follow along. It's great that you stand behind what you yourself do at every turn.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 11:44 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Unlike some, I pay attention and follow along. It's great that you stand behind what you yourself do at every turn.

As I wrote, I stand by how I perceived your post.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 12:39 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
The thing is, even if I did present my sources (such as Susan Rice interviewed by Fareed Zachariah about the subject at hand this morning), you and the other WP conservatives would attack the source.

These people don't know either.

We should be hearing from BIDEN.

Kraichgauer wrote:
There's no winning with you. You refuse to admit that Trump is a subnormal, corrupt thug with autocratic ambitions, whose only motivation is self enrichment and taking hold of political power. Instead, you guys hang on Trump's every word, and refuse to listen to legitimate political leaders, legitimate news sources, scientists, historians and other scholars, etc, claiming they're all part of some vast, left wing conspiracy.

I've made many negative posts about TRUMP.

TRUMP is a left wing antihero.

However, he did eliminate the ACA penalty, and cut taxes.

He's the best we got.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 12:47 am

The majority of WP members Kraichgauer thinks are conservatives/magas have been critical of Trump at times.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 12:50 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

As I wrote, I stand by how I perceived your post.

I was responding to you saying "I still stand by my statement about the WP right".

Please stand by...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 12:52 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The thing is, even if I did present my sources (such as Susan Rice interviewed by Fareed Zachariah about the subject at hand this morning), you and the other WP conservatives would attack the source.

These people don't know either.

We should be hearing from BIDEN.

Kraichgauer wrote:
There's no winning with you. You refuse to admit that Trump is a subnormal, corrupt thug with autocratic ambitions, whose only motivation is self enrichment and taking hold of political power. Instead, you guys hang on Trump's every word, and refuse to listen to legitimate political leaders, legitimate news sources, scientists, historians and other scholars, etc, claiming they're all part of some vast, left wing conspiracy.

I've made many negative posts about TRUMP.

TRUMP is a left wing antihero.

However, he did eliminate the ACA penalty, and cut taxes.

He's the best we got.

They are in the know. Susan Rice had worked for the Obama administration when Biden had been sent to demand the Ukrainian Prosecutor be removed for corruption.
Yes, you've been critical of Trump before. A stopped clock is right twice a day.
Trump aint no hero of mine, anti or otherwise.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 12:54 am

EzraS wrote:
The majority of WP members Kraichgauer thinks are conservatives/magas have been critical of Trump at times.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 2:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

You're more like a broken record than a broken clock.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 2:29 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

You're more like a broken record than a broken clock.

Because the truth isn't what you want to hear :lol:

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 2:40 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

There's no winning with us, because your posts are generally not objective, not factual.

"Orange man bad" sums up most of your posts.

I found no news source that says someone sent him there.

Biden does not appear to make that claim.

Even in his audio, he says, "You can call the president", rather than a more forceful, "He's the one who sent me".

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 2:49 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

There's no winning with us, because your posts are generally not objective, not factual.

"Orange man bad" sums up most of your posts.

I found no news source that says someone sent him there.

Biden does not appear to make that claim.

Even in his audio, he says, "You can call the president", rather than a more forceful, "He's the one who sent me".

I told you, check out Fareed Zachariah's interview with Susan Rice on CNN.
Did you ever consider that your sources aren't revealing the truth to you?
Yes, orange man bad. He's serial liar, conman, he's cheated business partners, employees, and contractors, and he's cheated in every one of his multiple marriages. Am I seriously supposed to trust him and think that everybody else are part of a liberal conspiracy?