Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 6:26 pm

I think this is an interesting interview on Trump's fascism:

He makes an interesting point on Trumpists. Trumpists think everybody lies as much as Trump; they don't support Trump because he is morally upstanding or anything like that, but because he's their guy, someone who will do all that evil stuff they think everybody else does. There is no truth: there are only "sides", and loyalty is the most important thing of all. "The facts of your enemy are the enemies of your facts." This is something I have noticed repeatedly on here.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2019, 12:39 pm

That would give insight into why he gets so much support from the tinfoil hat club.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2019, 12:45 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
That would give insight into why he gets so much support from the tinfoil hat club.

You just gave me an idea. I am going to start selling foil hats that say MAGA and sell them outside the voter polls come election day.