Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2019, 6:38 am

Wonderment , how , 80 degree days , become 60 degree days overnight. Studies the cafe structure.
Might consider a roof , all things considered . Would be a shame to block out all that wonderful star light at night . Besides solar panels do not work at night , WHY , should i ?
Adds a picture to the wall , merely a print ,of a couple of pare bonded Quail . In a pastoral setting . Durn thing , will not hang straight on the wall . Must be my eyes again. Maybe the wall is crooked?
Sets back down . To her glass of crown Royale . Toasts the picture .slides glass of booz over to the side, finishes her tea . Adds a weak tranq. To start the day. Pain or not still gotta deal with NT types, today.With a rung :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: out nervous system. And on a Sunday too.

where ever you go ,there you are

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2019, 10:48 am

Jakki

You have a strange style of writing. But it finally dawned on me that you are writing poetry. Maybe a little like Sylvia Plath in the poem "Morning Song"

Love set you going like a fat gold watch.
The midwife slapped your footsoles, and your bald cry
Took its place among the elements.

Our voices echo, magnifying your arrival. New statue.
In a drafty museum, your nakedness
Shadows our safety. We stand round blankly as walls.

I'm no more your mother
Than the cloud that distills a mirror to reflect its own slow
Effacement at the wind's hand.

All night your moth-breath
Flickers among the flat pink roses. I wake to listen:
A far sea moves in my ear.

One cry, and I stumble from bed, cow-heavy and floral
In my Victorian nightgown.
Your mouth opens clean as a cat's. The window square

Whitens and swallows its dull stars. And now you try
Your handful of notes;
The clear vowels rise like balloons.

Source: Morning Song

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2019, 11:15 pm

Perhaps prose like .. but thank you very much ..jimmy m
In wonderment of the world much amazes.
.......................................... Sighes at wonderment.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2019, 7:38 pm

Am going to start referring to me as we in the future . Its better not to be seen as alone . I think?
And , yes could be getting alittle weak minded. .. that wonderment has faded , not relating to this "SITE. ".But the real world feels as though , all was a cruel joke. Seem through my eyes .. am surprised , got past my 16th b-day.. .. much less , this later in life part ..spent 3 days attempting to get legal help , to aide in my own personal safety from gaslighters ,immediate neighbors again .. But these are real deal types . Am really wishing it is just paranoia , but prosecuetor , just told me , lastly, that i need to go back all do it all over again . Court hearings , chances for no results , and being sick for month, attempting to navigate legal system. Basically i cant help you , even pulblc service officer . Must be tooooo busy , to offer info. But my sincerest congradulations that you all that can cope with this stuff. Was pretty good at masking .. successful too . And even considered smart by many have known. But , the sheer torture of it all , and its unmerciful realities .. just maybe happy off again ,on again for 5yrs outta entire life. Here i sit , trying not to contemplate the future , but in the moment ..and moments and moments ...et. al. If you have no apetite , where is the pleasure in food ..simple acronym for a life .weird , not think am old but outlined evryone was close or remotely close to , and immediate, family , any intelligent human might run from . Think , just
Do a bathe . And med myself to sleep, hope for a better tommarrow . ???. Gud nite