Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2019, 8:18 pm

I'll start. I used to take a train and a bus to work when I was much younger. Previously, I had only a 15 minute walk to my job, but since I had gotten married and moved in with my husband, I had to take an hour train ride and a half hour bus ride and was EXHAUSTED.
I'd sleep on the train. A young couple cornered me in not an attacking way but in a sort of a giggly embarrased way to tell me I was snoring every morning and that it was disturbing but not as disturbing as what was coming out the other end...farting. I was mortified but actually this was how I got my first car. Now, I could fart all I bloody pleased.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2019, 1:11 am

That is embarrassing. :oops:

When I was 12 my best friend (who wasn't in my class) got herself a boyfriend. I felt jealous and also lonely, so I decided to convince myself that the friendliest boy in my class fancied me and I told my best friend that. She was all happy for me and told me I should ask him out before Valentine's day. Without thinking I fibbed that he has already asked me out, and to 'prove' it I brought myself a Valentine's card and signed it making out it was signed by him. Then I showed it to my best friend and she was really happy for me, then showed me her Valentine's card from her boyfriend (which was genuine of course).
But one afternoon something happened that I didn't have a plan for. My best friend and a few of her other friends came over to me when me and my whole class were waiting outside a classroom for the teacher to turn up, and asked where my boyfriend was so they could meet him. I panicked inside but tried to hide it by saying, "oh, he's not at school today". But one of her friends asked a boy in my class where he was and he pointed him out. Then they were like, "hey, you're in love with Joe90, that's so sweet, love the Valentine's card by the way", and he just stared at them rather confused and embarrassed. But I was the most embarrassed one. I had a lot of explaining to do to my best friend and him.
But my best friend's relationship with her boyfriend didn't last anyway, so we were best friends again, having a break from boys for a while. And the boy in my class was nice enough to not bully me for it, but something tells me he wasn't the same with me after that.