Trump withdraws troops Turkey/Syrian border, Republicans mad

Page 13 of 20 [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 4:46 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
As I'm batting a thousand by rubbing people the wrong way here on WP, let's just agree to disagree.

What's the deal with the Trumpfans suddenly turning on you en masse buddy?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 5:03 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
^^^
I agree.

I don’t think so. I think Bush’s (or Cheney’s) involvement is not fantasy but quite plausible. I don’t think they planted explosives, that is too big a job not to get caught. If the buildings did not fall it might have been worse in the sense that downtown Manhattan an economic center of the country would have been paralyzed for months. I think they knew about it from their Bin Ladin business partners and let it happen.

The motivation to kill off the Vietnam Syndrome once and for all. If the aftermath of the Soviet collapse the US was very content and inward looking and not ready for conflict. That was at odds with neo con goals.

I should have explained that I was agreeing with the end of your post. Sorry for not being more explicit.
As I'm batting a thousand by rubbing people the wrong way here on WP, let's just agree to disagree.

It is best to read posts in their entirety and absorb what they say before replying to them.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 5:03 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Jealousy! :lol:
No, just kidding. I suppose because I answer rudeness with rudeness, and am not afraid to call out sheer deluded fantasy, I have been wracking up enemies. :(

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 5:11 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

If you think ASPartOfMe is a Trump fan, you pay even less attention than I thought.

I'm starting to wonder if you two are the same person considering you both display a predilection towards not reading things through, not following along and calling people who are nothing of the sort Trump fans or similar.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 5:19 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

If you think ASPartOfMe is a Trump fan, you pay even less attention than I thought.

I'm starting to wonder if you two are the same person considering you both display a predilection towards not reading things through, not following along and calling people who are nothing of the sort Trump fans or similar.

ASPartOFME has been nothing but polite and respectful toward me. In fact, cyberdad never suggested such a thing.
Just how and cyberdad be the same person? He lives in Australia, whereas I live in the Pacific Northwest in the United States.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 6:46 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ASPartOFME has been nothing but polite and respectful toward me. In fact, cyberdad never suggested such a thing.
Just how and cyberdad be the same person? He lives in Australia, whereas I live in the Pacific Northwest in the United States.

cyberdad said it right after and seemingly in accordance with your exchange with ASPartOfMe

I was speaking figuratively. However since you ask. The whole point in posting as two different people is to appear to be two completely different people. That is not an actual suspicion of mine at this point in time. However one thing is for sure, you are both very similar to each other in several ways.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 7:51 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Off topic big time:

Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Bin Laden was just the fall guy. Al Qaeda were involved it isn't this organised network that the US lied about. They couldn't have operated and achieved what they did without help from US intelligence and others and they had funding from Saudi Arabia (the US's good ally) and 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis. The 'official' version of events could be torn to shreds by a 3 year old child. The lies afterwards in the lead up to Iraq continued with fakers dressing up as Al Qaeda and making scary videos, the anthrax hoaxes, ricin etc.
The plot came from the early 90's and something lesser was tried in 1993 where the FBI were aware the bomb was being made and let it happen.

It could be that Bin Laden was the perfect choice to be the fall guy and given his family connections, volunteered to have the target on his back. It's a diversion with enough resources to give the US a run for their money, occupied while the bigger wheels keep turning. He did escape capture for a long time, if it were not for technology today, he may have lasted a lot longer.

I haven't read all the thread, do you think 911 was an inside job?

Maybe Bin Laden had had help from the Saudis and Pakistan; that I can believe. But Bin Laden was not any sort of fall guy but the perpetrator. Many people with an Anti-American axe to grind say that Bush Jr himself was responsible for the attack in order to justify a war in the Middle East. But this argument is sheer fantasy, as the attack was overkill when he could have made that move much, much easier without the American deaths.
This is coming from a liberal who used to despise Bush Jr as the worst President in American history... until now.

Bush ties to bin Laden haunt grim anniversary - Denver post
Quote:

On the surface it seemed that the federal government, under both the Clinton and Bush administrations, was asleep at the wheel – very much the way the Bush administration was when Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans.

Bush claimed we’d bring back Osama bin Laden “dead or alive.”

But the more we learn about the ties between the Bush family and the bin Ladens, questions like this one pop up: Did Bush really want to capture him?

With fewer than 50 ground troops surrounding the massive Tora Bora region in the mountains of Afghanistan where bin Laden was hiding, ground commanders pleaded for 800 more soldiers, according to Gary Berntsen, the CIA field commander whose book “Jawbreaker” goes into amazing detail about the botched paramilitary operation. Bernt-

sen and other ground commanders said the U.S. let Osama bin Laden get away.

Was this because of President George Bush’s close ties to the bin Laden family?

In 1978, Bush and Osama bin Laden’s brother, Salem bin Laden, founded Arbusto Energy, an oil company based in Texas.

Several bin Laden family members invested millions in The Carlyle Group, a private global equity firm based in Washington, DC. The company’s senior advisor was Bush’s father, former President George H.W. Bush. After news of the bin Laden-Bush connection became public, the elder Bush stepped down from Carlyle.

Interestingly, on Sept. 11, 2001, members of the Carlyle Group – including Bush senior, and his former secretary of state, James Baker – were meeting at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Washington, D.C., along with Shafiq bin Laden, another one of Osama bin Laden’s brothers.

While all flights were halted following the terrorist attacks, there was one exception made: The White House authorized planes to pick up 140 Saudi nationals, including 24 members of the bin Laden family, living in various cities in the U.S. to bring them back to Saudi Arabia, where they would be safe. They were never interrogated

Why don't you ever tell Cyberdad how 'off topic' he is when he makes every thread about race?

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 11:06 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

You dragged Trump in out of nowhere again? Would you like to list these Trump fans?

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 12:13 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

You dragged Trump in out of nowhere again? Would you like to list these Trump fans?

Anyone who disagrees with CyberKraich? :P

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 12:21 pm

Kraichauer doesn't get as much into the "psychology of race" as Cyberdad does. There are differences in their liberalism.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 12:22 pm

EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Anyone who disagrees with CyberKraich? :P

:lol:

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 12:30 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Kraichauer doesn't get as much into the "psychology of race" as Cyberdad does. There are differences in their liberalism.

That just goes to show what a master sockpuppeteer SaveFerris is.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 12:57 pm

I'm not letting Ferris take the credit for my work.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 1:36 pm

I am a master , but not of sockpuppeteering , it's baiting. :twisted:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 1:40 pm

Yes, you are definitely a master baiter.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 1:41 pm

^ I'm glad my talents have been noticed :mrgreen:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard