Trump withdraws troops Turkey/Syrian border, Republicans mad

Page 19 of 20 [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 3:06 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Ah another conspiracy.

More likely true allegations....BTW my numbers were woefully out of date

Latest number of women making allegations against Trump is up to 79!! !
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 49021.html

Before I delve into that article, does it speak of those women receiving a visit from men in black suites/sunglasses and them being asked to reconsider making rape allegations against Trump as their lives might be in danger?

Apparently asking wrong questions to "Dear leader" is enough to get death threats even for teenage girls
https://www.thecut.com/2016/12/trumps-h ... reats.html

The 13 yr old who was working in Trump's Mar Lago resort dropped her charges after getting threatened
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... it-dropped

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 3:45 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Ah another conspiracy.

More likely true allegations....BTW my numbers were woefully out of date

Latest number of women making allegations against Trump is up to 79!! !
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 49021.html

Before I delve into that article, does it speak of those women receiving a visit from men in black suites/sunglasses and them being asked to reconsider making rape allegations against Trump as their lives might be in danger?

Apparently asking wrong questions to "Dear leader" is enough to get death threats even for teenage girls
https://www.thecut.com/2016/12/trumps-h ... reats.html

The 13 yr old who was working in Trump's Mar Lago resort dropped her charges after getting threatened
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... it-dropped

So I take it the question I asked you lead to you googling it, which gave you a couple of 3 year old articles to post.

I can tell when you probably don't know what you're talking about when you start posting a series of links to articles you probably have not read all the way through.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2019, 2:59 am

Ezra - Have you ever noticed that when faced with facts/evidence that you can't obfuscate you tend to then attempt to accuse the other poster of being manipulative of facts? actually the very thing you are doing...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2019, 6:42 am

cyberdad wrote:
Ezra - Have you ever noticed that when faced with facts/evidence that you can't obfuscate you tend to then attempt to accuse the other poster of being manipulative of facts? actually the very thing you are doing...

What I have noticed is that you obfuscate by posting links to articles you haven't read (something someone else just pointed out) in order to avoid discussing matters further.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2019, 6:49 am

Trump shouldn’t be going around threatening people and paying hush money.

He makes himself look like a crime boss.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2019, 6:50 am

We all have to be careful that we are fully informed of an article’s content before posting. Me included.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2019, 7:06 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump shouldn’t be going around threatening people and paying hush money. He makes himself look like a crime boss.

now if only we could convince the magas that 1] such ugliness is mobsteresque behavior unbefitting a head of state, and 2] that it is ethically WRONG to use the power of the presidency to screw over a political competitor.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2019, 7:12 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
We all have to be careful that we are fully informed of an article’s content before posting. Me included.

When someone posts a bunch of links instead of really saying anything, they are trying to obfuscate by trying to get someone to spend time reading random articles. Like "this should keep him busy for a while. If he finds flaws in those articles, I'll just respond with more articles. Eventually he'll give up and go away".

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2019, 7:21 am

I don’t think Cyberdad is trying to get slick with us.

I believe in some of the things he believes in. I don’t believe in others.

I think he just rushed it when he posted.

He’s a real guy.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2019, 7:32 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

He’s a real guy.

That's what you said about someone who finally got banned for being a trolling fake when I PMed you sometime before that saying I thought he was a trolling fake.

No I'm not calling cyberdad a trolling fake. I'm saying I think you give the benefit of the doubt too readily.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2019, 7:45 am

I wish he would talk about his kids more.

Especially since at least one is very relevant to the Site.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2019, 10:58 am

auntblabby wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump shouldn’t be going around threatening people and paying hush money. He makes himself look like a crime boss.

now if only we could convince the magas that 1] such ugliness is mobsteresque behavior unbefitting a head of state, and 2] that it is ethically WRONG to use the power of the presidency to screw over a political competitor.

Maybe you shouldn't completely ignore it was Biden who did that.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 1:59 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I wish he would talk about his kids more.

Especially since at least one is very relevant to the Site.

I started a sticky thread on WP for parents of speech delayed autistic kids - it's got nearly 2000 posts and nearly 200,000 views

Plenty of stuff about my daughter, documents my daughter's life from aged 8 to 14. Also lots of contributions from other parents.

When it's quiet I come and post on the news section of WP

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 2:02 am

EzraS wrote:
Like "this should keep him busy for a while. If he finds flaws in those articles, I'll just respond with more articles. Eventually he'll give up and go away".

Clearly that tactic hasn't worked Ezzie :lol:

But happy to go deeper if you want

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 2:35 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Like "this should keep him busy for a while. If he finds flaws in those articles, I'll just respond with more articles. Eventually he'll give up and go away".

Grabbing and posting the first articles you googled with titles that look good to you isn't deep, it's shallow. Not to mention lazy.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 2:39 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Grabbing and posting the first articles you googled with titles that look good to you isn't deep, it's shallow. Not to mention lazy.

Yes, like our purpose in life is convincing you. :roll: