Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 1:58 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Trump's defenders will gleefully say how the video "owns the libs," and that the left doesn't have a sense of humor. But just try making a counter video with a liberal killing conservatives, and hear the righties scream!

They would scream because of how lefties portray themselves as having superior intellect and superior morality.

As soon as the right stops defending the imprisonment of children, and stops talking about idiotic things like the need for a space force if ISIS flies a drone into space (yes, that was actually said by a Trump supporter), then liberals won't be able to.

Thank you for the display of superior intellect and morality.

What I wrote wasn't the truth?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 2:04 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Trump's defenders will gleefully say how the video "owns the libs," and that the left doesn't have a sense of humor. But just try making a counter video with a liberal killing conservatives, and hear the righties scream!

They would scream because of how lefties portray themselves as having superior intellect and superior morality.

As soon as the right stops defending the imprisonment of children, and stops talking about idiotic things like the need for a space force if ISIS flies a drone into space (yes, that was actually said by a Trump supporter), then liberals won't be able to.

Oh of course, the way the truth and the light to be sure.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 2:05 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Now we're getting somewhere! :P

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 2:13 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Delusions of sainthood and superior intellect? Absolutely. Of course children were being detained before 2016 and also a well respected scientist thought up a space force before then.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 2:17 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Delusions of sainthood and superior intellect? Absolutely. Of course children were being detained before 2016 and also a well respected scientist thought up a space force before then.

1 - Not nearly to the same extent as under Trump, and pretty much for migrant children unaccompanied by adults.

2 - Which scientists? And besides, I'd prefer a branch of the military to be thought out by military men, not scientists.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 2:29 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

1 - Not nearly to the same extent as under Trump, and pretty much for migrant children unaccompanied by adults.

2 - Which scientists? And besides, I'd prefer a branch of the military to be thought out by military men, not scientists.

Many things that existed before Trump are supposedly so much worse now. Probably because A the democrats implemented them and B the lefties didn't virtue signal and shed crocodile tears over it then.

You're asking someone you view as a science hating conservative the name of a scientist? Golly gee wiz dude I thunk youz would be the one to know.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 2:33 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Many things that existed before Trump are supposedly so much worse now. Probably because A the democrats implemented them and B the lefties didn't virtue signal and shed crocodile tears over it then.

You're asking someone you view as a science hating conservative the name of a scientist? Golly gee wiz dude I thunk youz would be the one to know.

No, I'm not the one to know, as I've never heard of any scientist saying such a thing.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 2:35 am

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 3:17 am

EzraS wrote:

I'll give you Tyson, but I question how far back he or anyone else thought we should have such a thing as a space force.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 3:29 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_force

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militarisation_of_space

Not mentioning the Star Wars program, since that was more of a missile defence.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 3:32 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
But just try making a counter video with a liberal killing conservatives, and hear the righties scream!

No need to wait. Been there, done that
Universal cancels The Hunt release following controversy
Quote:
In the wake of political uproar over the new thriller The Hunt, in which everyday people are kidnapped and hunted for sport by rich elites, Universal has announced it’s canceling the release of the film.

Starring Betty Gilpin and Hilary Swank, The Hunt tells the story of rich elites who kidnap normal people from Republican-voting heartland states like Wyoming and Mississippi and then set them loose in the wild to be hunted by people who pay for the privilege.

It might have something to do with the fact that President Donald Trump launched a Twitter tirade against The Hunt earlier this week.

Too much political correctness, censorship, what me worry?

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 3:39 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I'll give you Tyson, but I question how far back he or anyone else thought we should have such a thing as a space force.

In less than 90 seconds of that video Tyson says when he came up with the idea of a space force.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 3:49 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

In less than 90 seconds of that video Tyson says when he came up with the idea of a space force.

Yet Republicans refuse to give Al Gore credit for inventing the internet. :P

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 8:15 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Tyson did not invent a space force, but he did propose it in 2001 when he was part of a presidential commission that consisted of generals, politicians and aerospace engineers. They decided that at the time the Air Force was sufficiently covering space, however a seperate space force branch would probably be needed in the near future. This is certainly the case considering our growing dependency on satellites. And now we also have the military coming forward in an offcial capacity with confirmed sightings of very strange craft wizzing around maneuvering beyond the limits of current technology.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 3:00 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Tyson did not invent a space force, but he did propose it in 2001 when he was part of a presidential commission that consisted of generals, politicians and aerospace engineers. They decided that at the time the Air Force was sufficiently covering space, however a seperate space force branch would probably be needed in the near future. This is certainly the case considering our growing dependency on satellites. And now we also have the military coming forward in an offcial capacity with confirmed sightings of very strange craft wizzing around maneuvering beyond the limits of current technology.

Then Trump should have asked Tyson to present the idea, instead of doing it personally so that it sounded stupid.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 9:10 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Then Trump should have asked Tyson to present the idea, instead of doing it personally so that it sounded stupid.

You could listen to the first 90 seconds of the video to find out what Tyson has to say about that.