Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 7:49 am

i have only just turned 30 yet these days i only seem too attract elderly women like age 60 and over.

why do you think this?

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 8:08 am

They may be financially well off to not care about the economic status of their partners. They could have a pension or something similar.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 8:16 am

BTDT wrote:
They may be financially well off to not care about the economic status of their partners. They could have a pension or something similar.

What has a pension got too do with it?

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 8:28 am

A pension is typically a reliable source of income. Much less chance of losing your pension than your job.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 8:32 am

Elderly is age 75 or above.

I’ll be 60 in a little over a year. I’m not elderly.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 8:40 am

In the USA Social Security benefits for widows start at 60.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Oct 2019, 9:19 am

Do you look really old for your age :?:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 12:17 pm

nick007 wrote:

Some people say I look young but they could be lying?

I guess no woman my age will want too date me or be interested since I look older :(

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 12:27 pm

Jamesy wrote:
i have only just turned 30 yet these days i only seem too attract elderly women like age 60 and over.

why do you think this?

I think it's common Jamesy , I've had this problem for some years , Mrs Ferris tries to keep me away from them as a few have adopted me as their own mini husband :twisted:

Women reach their sexual prime later than men , so I am going to genralise and say old women are just randy mares who need a handy man :lol:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 1:20 pm

Jamesy wrote:
nick007 wrote:

Some people say I look young but they could be lying?

I guess no woman my age will want too date me or be interested since I look older :(
I guess it's possible they're lying but they could be telling the truth too. Where I come from women tend to like guys who are a least a bit older than them(some girls in their teens & 20s like guys who are over a decade older & some of those guys are real losers who mooch off the girl & her family) so I don't think women around your age would be turned off by you looking older. It's also possible that older women like you cuz of your mannerisms & personality, maybe you seem mature or wise & some women around your age & younger are attracted to that in guys.

Cheeks
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Oct 2019, 2:47 pm

Older women often like younger men, but not young enough that they look like they only hit puberty last week. A 30 year old man is both young AND mature enough to look like a properly developed human male. I'm 24 and I seldom find men my own age to be that attractive because there's still that young youthful look to them that a 30 year old would most likely have lost a few years back.

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2019, 3:02 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I have only just turned 30, yet these days I only seem to attract women age 60 and over.

Send them my way...I turn 60 next month.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 6:46 am

I have noticed that older women (say around 50-70) in general seem to really like me and are VERY friendly with me. I even had one coworker reach over her desk and start rubbing my hand while talking about how cute my son is. I also have a manager in my department (who I do not report to) constantly touch me while talking to me and she doesn't do that with anyone else. That's not to mention my wife is almost 7 years older than me. I have also noticed that both men and women in general from other cultures (especially Africa) also seem to really like and respect me.

Meanwhile, the demographic I was most attracted to when dating (mostly Caucasian and my age or slightly younger), was almost universally repulsed by me. I don't get it at all.

Breanbyurn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Oct 2019, 8:20 am

When the usual suspects no longer want to copulate with these kind of women, they gradually start reaching for the lower-hanging fruits, i.e. men that they evaluate to be easier to pick up and fool around with.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 8:20 am

If you get absolutely no attention from anyone your age and there is a significant gap...and, of course, assuming you're single...

All I can say is just go with it. If a girl is younger by several years, just make sure it's not so many you'd go to jail over it.

Older women, though? Same thing. Just go with it. I've noticed with older women there is a sort of matronly attraction to men my age. But you have to understand we're just toys to them. You really, REALLY need to be careful because you don't know their intentions right away. Are they just in it for a cheap thrill and they're done with you? Are they needy? Or they just lonely and enjoy your company? Are they really up for an ongoing relationship? There's no right/wrong answer here, but I'd just say stay away from the needy types. If she's just lonely...well, heck, we're ALL lonely. Older women, you'd think, are independent and need nothing from you, so you don't have young girl hangups. They don't need you for security. They don't need you for money. And in a way that's the most liberating way to date a woman.

You might have issues if you want children of your own. For that, you want a woman as young as reasonably and legally as possible (although my wife and I are in our 40s and we're trying for #4). You have to decide if that's something you can live without. Or if she already has a family of her own, her children might have some issues with a potential stepfather who is the same age they are. Their disapproval might cause some tension. But, honestly, it's none of their business. If mom wants a boy toy, let her. If that's what's happening, I'd stay out of their way. Just going out for dinner and maybe more isn't really going to affect anyone else, and the more casual the relationship, the more at-ease everyone else is going to be. If she's unattached or otherwise currently unspoken for, go with it. Have fun!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 8:38 am

This skit from Laff Mobb's Laff Tracks is pretty relevant :arrow: