Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 10:00 pm

Makes perfect sense. :wtg:

Sometimes I thought I had dreams that came true a few days or so later...

I have had some weird coincidences with my cards though, especially with the "death" cards. I pulled an Ace of Spades the night before my grandfather passed away in hospice care. And I recently pulled a 10 of Swords the day before my dog Pimp got really sick and had to be taken ti the vet to be put down (he had a seizure and had not eaten for days).

I also did scrying for auntblabby and saw what looked like a man falling backwards out of a chair. A week later he got injured slipping out of his car seat trying to get in. I used a black bowl of water and candle wax for his reading.

Maybe it was still just a weird coincidence though? :?

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2019, 12:07 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
Maybe I can still play with my tarot cards without contacting any phony bologna psychics?

Entirely possible.
Either take it as a more literal play instead of pursuing different paths of psychic development.
In fact, while it's tricky to do, practicing it isn't necessarily a group thing. It's entirely plausible done in solo or hidden.

... Other than my out-of-place of a culture, I personally knew a real deal of a psychics you see.
But I won't go into more details than that, except let's just say one them is one of my life's major influences just like my mother.

And at most recent times, I've seen what a group of genuine practitioners actually looked like compared to a group of enthusiasts.

If I have an honest pick, I'd be a healer. I got healing hands myself. My family in both sides probably do in some way. Yet I got no time to practice and I prefer mine kept in private.
And the pursuit of expanding my consciousness may turn me into an empath again. :lol: No joke, I had weird experiences recently, and I've posted some of it in this very forum.
By all terms and definitions, about 3 months ago, I'm technically a mystic. An unintentional mystic. :skull:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.