Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Eternal_Enigma
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Nov 2019, 11:28 am

So good am I right or what. I am really digging it. Although, there are time when its laggy due to packet loss. But, when I get a good lobby that works well it's so fun. I am glad it is back to a more realistic gritty feel.

I play on PS4. Does anyone else play?

Brivae

05 Nov 2019, 11:26 pm

Use to.

Eternal_Enigma

06 Nov 2019, 6:57 pm

I almost stopped playing with a few of the last titles. But, I am glad I decided to give it another chance.

Brivae

06 Nov 2019, 8:53 pm

Eternal_Enigma wrote:
I almost stopped playing with a few of the last titles. But, I am glad I decided to give it another chance.

So the reason why I haven’t played recently is because the outlet for my PS4 broke, and I could not effing get over this hurdle. I know it’s the stupidest thing, but I can’t right now. rofl.

Eternal_Enigma

09 Nov 2019, 7:49 pm

Brivae wrote:
Eternal_Enigma wrote:

So the reason why I haven’t played recently is because the outlet for my PS4 broke, and I could not effing get over this hurdle. I know it’s the stupidest thing, but I can’t right now. rofl.

Have you tried changing the outlet? It is really actually quite simple as long as you turn off the power first. :) There are tutorials on youtube i'm sure.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2019, 2:59 pm

Eternal_Enigma wrote:
So good am I right or what. I am really digging it. Although, there are time when its laggy due to packet loss. But, when I get a good lobby that works well it's so fun. I am glad it is back to a more realistic gritty feel.

I was hopeful MW a goer but it turned out it wasn't for me.
BF is much more sophisticated, imo,
But I have lost interest in that too mainly because of the cheating (not hacking).

Glad you enjoy it.
To each their own. :wink:

closerlife
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Mar 2020, 7:34 am

At least the online version is still the best on the market

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2020, 12:47 am

Eternal_Enigma wrote:

I played COD4 and MW2 and MW3, but not the newer one. My brother likes it. I'm not that into fps anymore. RPG are more my stlye. I like skill based games too. But it gets boring. I'm to much of a perfectionist. I'm that guy who's mastered everything and is over here telling you to GIT GUD. Like i have dyspraxia. You should have no EXCUSE. Check out my youtube channel <3. I'm also that guy teaching everyone to play the game. I don't care for call of duty multiplayer that much anymore. It can be fun to sit back and play against bots. :)
I can be a bit elitest.