This probably doesn’t mean anything?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

saltlife97
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Nov 2019, 4:05 pm

the other day when I was on Instagram I found this girl who liked back in high school And on her profile picture she was wearing a black tank top & a purple sweatpants. And her other picture she was wearing a purple jacket and a black sweater. & I thought she wear it because she was thinking about me But I guess she wear it because she liked it or something

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 4:25 pm

What is it about those colors that made you think she was thinking about you? How well did you know her back then?

This reminds me of a girl that broke up with me back in 7th grade. In 8th grade, I saw her wearing a sweater that was just like one I wore at the time and I thought the same thing you're thinking. Of course, a second shot with her never happened.

saltlife97
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Nov 2019, 8:27 pm

CubsBullsBears wrote:
What is it about those colors that made you think she was thinking about you? How well did you know her back then?

This reminds me of a girl that broke up with me back in 7th grade. In 8th grade, I saw her wearing a sweater that was just like one I wore at the time and I thought the same thing you're thinking. Of course, a second shot with her never happened.

Because back in high school I would sometimes wear black and purple clothes. But that was back in 2016 I guess she doesn’t think about me/ remember me wearing those color. I guess she wear it because she liked it or thought nothing about it.