14 Year old girl charged with murder

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2019, 9:42 am

A 14 year old girl was arrested and charged with the murder after police said she tied down an killed 59 year old Philidelphia man known for his animal rescue efforts.

Police entered the home and found a man,later indentified as Albert Chernoff,partially tied to the bed with several slashes to his chest.He was pronounced dead at the scene.

A female was seen leaving the property before police arrived,the girl 14 arrived at the police station with two attorney's and her mother to turn herself in.

Full story on CNN

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2019, 9:45 am

Pennsylvania needs stronger knife-control laws. That will keep things like this from happening.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kalvinbrown
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Nov 2019, 10:02 am

oooooh my god :?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2019, 10:16 am

It's always a good idea to provide a link to a news story.

Link to CNN Story

Quote:
One of the teenager's attorneys, Howard Taylor, told CNN the girl is currently in juvenile detention.
"It's a very sad situation. Troubled girl. There's a reason police aren't saying much," Taylor said. "There's a lot more to it."
When asked whether she was a victim, he said he "wouldn't put it to that extent," but added that "he wasn't totally innocent, either."

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2019, 11:24 am

Fnord wrote:
It's always a good idea to provide a link to a news story.

Link to CNN Story

Quote:
One of the teenager's attorneys, Howard Taylor, told CNN the girl is currently in juvenile detention.
"It's a very sad situation. Troubled girl. There's a reason police aren't saying much," Taylor said. "There's a lot more to it."
When asked whether she was a victim, he said he "wouldn't put it to that extent," but added that "he wasn't totally innocent, either."
If I knew how to post links I would,just like if I knew how to upload an avatar I would do that too.The old moderator Cornflake used to go into my account and upload them for me,but he is gone and I'm not friends with any of the current moderators.I had to get rid of the last avatar I had because it was me and my ex wife and I'm now divorced,so that avatar was out of date.i I wish so much I could post a new one.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2019, 11:46 am

Instructions for Including a Link Within a Post:

1. Copy the URL of the webpage by highlighting the URL and pressing "Ctrl-C".
2. Click on "Post Reply".
3. Click on "Select BBC Code".
4. Click on "Insert URL".
5. Paste the URL of the webpage into the box labeled "Enter a link for page:" by clicking on the box and pressing "Ctrl-V".
6. Click in the box labeled "Enter a description for page:", and type the title of the link into the box.
7. Click on "Insert into message".
8. Click on "Submit".