Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2021, 5:10 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I believe I have a twin flame, even though I don't normally use that terminology.

The connection is so visceral it's beyond romance, beyond soulmate, and beyond anything else I can name.

Wow it’s a rarity! Treasure what you have

I think whom I thought was may be a false one, soulmate.

My real twin I personally don’t think is here on earth but I don’t know. I’m happy to be with a soulmate someday.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2021, 5:22 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I believe I have a twin flame, even though I don't normally use that terminology.

The connection is so visceral it's beyond romance, beyond soulmate, and beyond anything else I can name.

Can identify with IsabellaLintons description !

where ever you go ,there you are

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2021, 5:27 pm

sorrowfairiewhisper wrote:
Wow it’s a rarity! Treasure what you have.

Thanks! I treasure the friendship immensely, and don't ever take it for granted.

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2021, 7:47 pm

Authentic connections and true love and bonds are hard to come by. Aww you're welcome

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 4:59 pm

Well, anyone else sometimes get a "twin flame" vibe from a historical figure?

Like, "Gee, I could have been this person in a past life."

I got that after studying the life and works of Franz Kafka and Hunter S. Thompson. Kafka in particular resonates with me u_u. Hunter was cute when he was young though.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 5:02 pm

I've never had that happen to me!

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 5:39 pm

Hunter Thompson , sure wrote some wild stuff. The book title “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas “ was a really wild read.
A very Prolific Author .

where ever you go ,there you are

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2021, 12:49 pm

Jakki wrote:
Hunter Thompson , sure wrote some wild stuff. The book title “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas “ was a really wild read.
A very Prolific Author .

He is, and he was a real cutie at age 21/22.

I have a tendency to crush on men from history, weirdo that I am.

LaurenMK
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Apr 2021, 2:57 pm

I believe we always have to take science into account, in reference to what our bodies do to us when we experience a deep connection of love with another human being. I can see this being a hopeful truth, however, for me, also being in an extremely connected relationship, I get it. I have never been this in love in my life. I feel accepted as my full self every day and nothing I do can damage that, (aside from unethical behavior, of course). The point I am trying to make is, if it was proved to be a completely real thing... then what? Just keep celebrating that you love someone that much and they love you entirely the same. Take the pressure off of the relationship and just be together in each moment. My first memory as a child has involved feeling anxious up until every second of every day. Being with my fiancé removes a large amount of that, so I get it! Enjoy it! (Fair warning I do not always practice what I preach, however, I do try to encourage myself to do the same and alleviate the worry about these labels)

violetdr3amer
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 May 2021, 6:39 pm

:heart:

Has anyone ever experienced this? have met there twin flame? genuine responses only please. I think twin flames is a fad for some, some even don't believe in it or confuse it to soulmates but it's something i'm experiencing. It's very real to me. Thank you

I'm sorry you're going through this!

I do believe in twin flames. Are you sure that this person is your twin? They could be a soulmate, a karmic partner or a false twin...

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 6:54 pm

violetdr3amer wrote:
Has anyone ever experienced this? have met there twin flame? genuine responses only please. I think twin flames is a fad for some, some even don't believe in it or confuse it to soulmates but it's something i'm experiencing. It's very real to me. Thank you
... Are you sure that this person is your twin?  They could be a soulmate, a karmic partner or a false twin...
... or just an ordinary person upon whom she has an unrequited crush.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.