Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2019, 12:14 pm

:heart:

Has anyone ever experienced this? have met there twin flame? genuine responses only please. I think twin flames is a fad for some, some even don't believe in it or confuse it to soulmates but it's something i'm experiencing. It's very real to me. Thank you

Last edited by sorrowfairiewhisper on 11 Nov 2019, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2019, 12:30 pm

I'm a man and don't believe in twin flames so feel free to tell me to go away if I make you uncomfortable.

But I think I might know what you're going through. It wasn't a romantic relationship for me, but a very strong friendship formed in my early teens and someone I considered my only true family. After decades of going through a lot together and always being there for each other, almost "one mind in two bodies" as Aristotle put it, I lost my friend and even years after the pain and grief are still alive. It left a hole in my life that cannot be filled it seems.

I'm sorry you're going through this, I think I understand your pain.

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2019, 11:56 am

BenderRodriguez wrote:
I'm a man and don't believe in twin flames so feel free to tell me to go away if I make you uncomfortable.

But I think I might know what you're going through. It wasn't a romantic relationship for me, but a very strong friendship formed in my early teens and someone I considered my only true family. After decades of going through a lot together and always being there for each other, almost "one mind in two bodies" as Aristotle put it, I lost my friend and even years after the pain and grief are still alive. It left a hole in my life that cannot be filled it seems.

I'm sorry you're going through this, I think I understand your pain.

Hey BenderRodriquez,

Thank you for your response! it's actually refreshing to hear an opinion from a man.

I understand what you'll mean. I'm sorry to hear that you've lost your friend, they probably feel the same way, we never forget those that touched our hearts or had an impact on our lives.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2019, 6:45 pm

If it ever exists..
I've never met mine yet. Though I do wanna meet whoever this might be. It'll do good on my inner works.

And there's a good chance that I'm not ready to meet mine. After all, there might be things I'm not ready to learn as of yet.

Also, as much as we might have an understandings towards one another, we may not ended up being an item or together. :lol:
If we separate, it won't be painful or heartbreaking.

If I've actually met mine.. Then I never realized.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 7:53 pm

Edna3362 wrote:
If it ever exists..
I've never met mine yet. Though I do wanna meet whoever this might be. It'll do good on my inner works.

And there's a good chance that I'm not ready to meet mine. After all, there might be things I'm not ready to learn as of yet.

Also, as much as we might have an understandings towards one another, we may not ended up being an item or together. :lol:
If we separate, it won't be painful or heartbreaking.

If I've actually met mine.. Then I never realized.

Lol not realising is a blessing in disguise. Separation good for inner work but seriously it's not all romantic as people say it is, theirs a lot of pain and suffering to it. Maybe you'll meet yours in this life time, it's possible! :)

Peta
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Nov 2019, 3:38 am

twin flame is like Tinkerbell and Periwinkle in secret of the wings

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2019, 9:20 am

Peta wrote:
twin flame is like Tinkerbell and Periwinkle in secret of the wings

Good comparison love that!

amygdala_0417
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 May 2020, 12:33 am

I had a similar experience like this and am now in separation. I am on the spectrum btw.

However, during this period I have asked myself if I was mistaken because my brain over-connect and correlate everything together. And I am not really firm believer of new-agy stuff. An overall good rule is, if the "separation" is caused by problems in your relationship, then it was good that it happened although it hurts. You will be able to step away from the hurt and recognize your true needs.

I guess nobody really knows if this twin flame stuff is real unless two people "reunite". This is kind of a meditation thing where you will not reunite if you think about reuniting often and that it only happens when it happens.

Wishing you lots of peace of mind during this difficult phase, and lots of discoveries about yourself.

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2020, 8:49 am

What is the difference between a "twin flame" and "soulmate"?

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2020, 5:38 pm

Whale_Tuune wrote:

You have a group of soulmates. The twin flame is apparently the other half of your soul, which is extremely rare to find.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2020, 5:47 pm

Whale_Tuune wrote:

Supposedly, a twin flame is practically a spiritual twin/sibling/clone/mirror half/splitoff version of your'self' under a different name/life/etc. This is more of a form of relation.

While a soulmate is this personal super compatible person/s, that may be involved with one another on a spiritual level. This is more of a form of relationship.

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2020, 9:06 pm

Why do we all have our souls split in half?

(Is this a tarot thing? I've heard of this but I'm not terribly well informed.)

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2020, 9:49 pm

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2020, 9:58 pm

Whale_Tuune wrote:

Apparently, the answer is more like on the lines of... 'Why not?'

Tarot? I dunno.
I have no references on that or what so ever. :lol:

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2021, 3:50 pm

Whale_Tuune wrote:

It's an Adam and Eve Concept.

It means one soul spilt in two. Theirs soulmates, which could be anyone that's a kindred spirit to you and twin flame, only one, your literal other half.

Be careful though as some people become obsessed with it and it becomes a fad, they use the term for obsessive behaviour or toxic relationships. We're complete as individuals anyway, we don't need another person to complete us.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2021, 4:33 pm

I believe I have a twin flame, even though I don't normally use that terminology.

The connection is so visceral it's beyond romance, beyond soulmate, and beyond anything else I can name.