Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

mamagrettie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Nov 2019, 1:40 am

I’m looking into dating sites for a guy friend with Asperger’s. Any recommendations? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2019, 9:24 pm

Does your friend have a credit card that he can use for a monthly subscription? Most dating sites require those who want to create a profile to have a credit card ready that they can use to get as much contact as possible from other members seeking a relationship.

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2019, 10:22 pm

I can assure you that there is at least 1 website that will be a waste of time. Plenty Of Fish.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2019, 6:25 am

I don't really know about the ones available in America, but I would recommend finding a site that's free.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2019, 9:39 am

free.date is totaly free,I am currently in contact with a woman I met on there.But beware as any free dating site there are scammers who just want I tunes cards and amazon cards or will ask for money or will give a naked lap dance over a webcam and then say if you want another wire me $50.

If you can say no to the scammers looking for a suger daddy you can meet someone nice on free.date but like any dating service you won't meet the right person over night.

I would say if you can afford a pay site(which I can't) go with match.com,there reputation is the best