Any ASD girls live in the Buffalo, NY area? (Girls only)

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Buffaloboy92
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Nov 2019, 10:13 am

Attention: (For girls only) I am trying to locate someone on here who lives or works in the Buffalo area who would be interested in a man I know on here who works in the same city. Must like sports and also likes to hang out and have fun.
Please do not contact me for any unsolicited offers. Message me privately in my inbox for more info.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 4:41 pm

There’s half a million more women then men in nyc, can you try to date women there?

Buffaloboy92

15 Nov 2019, 5:56 pm

I would but my friend tried dating someone down there but instead she ended it with him for favoring her exhusband back home :( So he was familiar with the owner of what was her own restaurant so I’m trying to see if there are any local girls with ASD who may be interested in dating someone like him. Anyone who lives close enough to here would be nice for him to date thank you. I’m taken by the way so I’m looking for him.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 8:07 pm

Buffaloboy92 wrote:
I would but my friend tried dating someone down there but instead she ended it with him for favoring her exhusband back home :( So he was familiar with the owner of what was her own restaurant so I’m trying to see if there are any local girls with ASD who may be interested in dating someone like him. Anyone who lives close enough to here would be nice for him to date thank you. I’m taken by the way so I’m looking for him.

Most aspie women in this site are outside the USA. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one from New York State .

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Nov 2019, 3:07 pm

I don't think I've seen any thread dedicated for 30-40 years of age outside of the U.S and anyone who is, is either married and begrudging towards their partners all of the time on here, or just out of the dating pool altogether, without a single shred of masculine openness or personality.
When I see such a thread dedicated for the outsiders of this forum, I will be sure to hook up with a private message., pending anything else, we'll see.