Page 2 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 6:13 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Ive heard talk of Scotland leaving the UK, and becoming....

the eleventh province of Canada!! ! !

Which is not quite as insane as it sounds. But its still kinda crazy. :lol:

Scotland can be Canada's new Newfoundland. 8O

Better than that. Scotland would become "New Nova Scotia" ("New 'New Scotland'"). :lol:

Last edited by naturalplastic on 15 Nov 2019, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 6:16 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
No, not until the Brexit crowd start reaching the end of their natural lifespans. Unfortunately there's a lot of dead weight holding the UK back.

Scotland and Northern Ireland might have a future, but that future may be as independent nations instead of as parts of the not-so-United Kingdom.

Would you prefer just to kill those people off now that you disagree with? I mean for f**k sake this is pure Nazism.

Since it's largely generational, there's no need for violence. I'm sorry you've been triggered. :lol:

Haha. Brave of you to rejoice about people dying and to try and wind me up behind your keyboard. Go and tell some elderly people to their faces you are waiting for them to die. Or do it in front of their sons and daughters. But you won't of course. Not without your keyboard miles away.

How dare I state the fact that older people will likely die before younger people. I didn't know you were so quick to become over-emotional in the face of objective facts. Do you need a safe-space? Maybe a juice box and a binkie?

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 6:18 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Better yet. Scotland would become "New Nova Scotia" ("New 'New Scotland'"). :lol:

Better as a wordplay joke, but Nova Scotia was one of the original four; Newfoundland was an independent nation that came under direct British rule only to be made a part of Canada - exactly mirroring Scotland's history if this scenario were to occur (independent Scotland, union with England, confederation with Canada)

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 6:25 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
No, not until the Brexit crowd start reaching the end of their natural lifespans. Unfortunately there's a lot of dead weight holding the UK back.

Scotland and Northern Ireland might have a future, but that future may be as independent nations instead of as parts of the not-so-United Kingdom.

Would you prefer just to kill those people off now that you disagree with? I mean for f**k sake this is pure Nazism.

Since it's largely generational, there's no need for violence. I'm sorry you've been triggered. :lol:

Haha. Brave of you to rejoice about people dying and to try and wind me up behind your keyboard. Go and tell some elderly people to their faces you are waiting for them to die. Or do it in front of their sons and daughters. But you won't of course. Not without your keyboard miles away.

How dare I state the fact that older people will likely die before younger people. I didn't know you were so quick to become over-emotional in the face of objective facts. Do you need a safe-space? Maybe a juice box and a binkie?

You said they needed to be cleared out. I don't like Nazism/bullies no. But people who write things online they wouldn't say in real life are hilarious. Tragic.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 6:26 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Better yet. Scotland would become "New Nova Scotia" ("New 'New Scotland'"). :lol:

Better as a wordplay joke, but Nova Scotia was one of the original four; Newfoundland was an independent nation that came under direct British rule only to be made a part of Canada - exactly mirroring Scotland's history if this scenario were to occur (independent Scotland, union with England, confederation with Canada)

Okay. Newfoundland is their Texas. A separate country for a while, before joining the Union. Interesting. I guess I knew that from that stamp album I had as a child -which had a chapter for stamps from Newfoundland, that were NOT Canadian stamps, but I forgot about that. :)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 8:21 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

You said they needed to be cleared out. I don't like Nazism/bullies no. But people who write things online they wouldn't say in real life are hilarious. Tragic.

Now where praytell did I say that? :?

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 8:57 pm

"No, not until the Brexit crowd start reaching the end of their natural lifespans. Unfortunately there's a lot of dead weight holding the UK back."

Don't be cowardly and try to wriggle out of it. Be proud of your Nazi like views. Obviously as long as the mods agree with the person it is ok for them to sing for the Forth Reich. I mean you are asking for elderly British people to die off to help Germany? It is good that we get a longer chance to debate Nazism on this site.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 10:38 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
firemonkey wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
firemonkey wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
All the big banks and bankers, the IMF and pretty much all of the big corporations wanted us to stay in. All the neoliberals and metropolitan elites in London wanted us to stay in. But the working class and majority of the British public did not. Those with least in society and basically nothing voted for it because doing the same thing and expecting a different result is madness. And those with nothing don't have much to lose.

Most of the tripe in this thread is beyond ignorance.

Another woefully unintelligent post from you . I am neither neoliberal or one of the metropolitan elite living in London . It is the disabled and poor that will be hit hardest by Brexit .

The poorest voted to leave. How will leaving the EU hurt the disabled?

Impact on social care.

https://www.vodg.org.uk/news/government ... re-sector/

These are problems with THIS country. We cannot rely on people from foreign countries to keep pouring in. It is a lazy cop out. If pretty much everyone goes to university (so they can be ripped off by the state) no younger people are going to be carers. We can keep laws similar to the EU ones that you are keen on (if we get the right government). We need to stop being so pathetic and become a self sufficient country again.

Being totally self sufficient is a pipe dream . Some would like us to be the 51st state of the USA.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 10:51 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
"No, not until the Brexit crowd start reaching the end of their natural lifespans. Unfortunately there's a lot of dead weight holding the UK back."

Don't be cowardly and try to wriggle out of it. Be proud of your Nazi like views. Obviously as long as the mods agree with the person it is ok for them to sing for the Forth Reich. I mean you are asking for elderly British people to die off to help Germany? It is good that we get a longer chance to debate Nazism on this site.

What part of natural lifespan are you struggling to comprehend? I'm literally saying this is an issue that will self-correct because of demographics. The future of Britain wants Britain to be part of the EU.

I'm not asking anyone to die. I don't need to ask anyone to die, it happens whether or not I do anything, regardless of whether or not I desire it. Are you just butthurt over the demographic realities?

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2019, 5:52 am

Pathetic. You know what you said and were implying with the "dead weight holding the UK back".

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2019, 8:17 am

Anyone have 2 Pages in the sweepstakes as to when the first 'nazi' accusation would be thrown around? :lol:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2019, 12:34 pm

Biscuitman wrote:
Anyone have 2 Pages in the sweepstakes as to when the first 'nazi' accusation would be thrown around? :lol:

Says the guy who was crying to the mods about me criticising Israel.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2019, 1:28 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:

Poor derail attempt there. Yours are usually a better standard than that.

Just keep screaming 'nazi' at anything and everything, millennial.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2019, 6:16 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Pathetic. You know what you said and were implying with the "dead weight holding the UK back".

I know exactly what I meant. You still seem to be struggling with comprehending what I meant, hence your hysterics.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Metal Rat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2019, 5:50 am

We could be nearing the Post British Dark Age.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 6:41 am

Biscuitman wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:

Poor derail attempt there. Yours are usually a better standard than that.

Just keep screaming 'nazi' at anything and everything, millennial.

Wasn't a derail. Just wiping out the pretence that you are some happy go lucky. I can still remember you saying "why won't anyone do something?" About me.

I'm shining a light on virtuous liberals who scream and ban about facts they don't like while they now call for journalists to be killed, rejoice in the thought of the British elderly dying off so a democratic vote can be overturned or defend nukes being dropped on civilians. If people don't like being compared to Nazis then stop acting like them.