Page 1 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Metal Rat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2019, 6:00 am

There is no such thing as a friendly, foreign country. Every country, on the face of the Earth, is the enemy-- the potential enemy-- of every other. Thus, it would be really sad if Americans were to heatedly debate, among themselves, as to whether the Russians are eviler than the Germans, or the other way about. After all, they might forget, to their peril, that the French and the British are not exactly their friends either!

One of the problems, with Americans is that they seem so fixated on The Second World War and the Early Cold War, that they forget all about the events previous to the 20th Century: the American Revolt, the War of 1812, and the Napoleonic War. Moreover, however one may feel about either Russians or Germans; I would argue here, that they were the way they were, and did what they did, due to how both Russia and Germany were surrounded, and played against each other by the French and the British, among other Colonial Powers. So much comparing and contrasting between Stalin and Hitler, yet Napoleon Bonaparte, and even King George the Third, are much forgotten.

Indeed, much of both Russian and German militarism, I would argue here, was in reaction to French and British Colonialism. What do the rest of you think? I wonder!

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 11:30 am

Nationalism is very evil.
First of all, try to realise that countries and nationalities are just a human-made-construct.
Therefore Dutchmans, Americans, Italian, Sweden, Israel, Egypt, Canadian's, Brazilian's dont exist for me. They are nothing more than a construct
The same with religions, they are also just a human-made-construct.
Therefore, hindoes, christians, jews, muslims dont exist for me. They are nothing more than a construct.
Unfortunely, many people on the planet dont see it as a contruct, its strong reality for them.
When those 2 come together, i mean nationalism and religion you have a extra exposive construct. There are different sorts of nationalism. The nationalism in the western world from today its created by a nation among the nations. With the nations among the nations i mean the globalist-capitalism. More and more people start to realise that the globalist-capitalism is not in the interest of there country, the people of the country are used as puppets for the interest for the globalist-capitalism. This mechanism you see in many countrys, in UK, Russia, France, big regions in USA, Brazil. Globalist capitalism creates nationalism.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 12:16 pm

I think that this thread was started to preach Nationalism.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Metal Rat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2019, 12:18 pm

One has to wonder: how is German Nationalism, particularly, any worse, any different, from any other form of Nationalism? Indeed, however one may feel about the Germans, or even the Nazis, the idea of the Aryan Master Race is not really all that different, ironically and absurdly enough, than the idea of the Jewish Chosen People. Both are Supremacist Doctrines, based upon Religious Superstition. And, here is the real kicker: the concept of the Aryan Master Race originated among the Hindus of the Indian Subcontinent.

Now, I suppose, exactly like how the Nazis appropriated the term "Aryan" and the symbol of the Swastika from the Hindus, the Ashkenazi Jews similarly appropriated the term "Jew" and the symbol of the Mag Davi (The Star of David) from the people of the Old Testament of the Bible. Neither believe in Human equality!

Still, what really angers me is how others refer to America as a Nation. For, after all, America has always been far too Ethnically and Racially diverse to be any form of National State, like say, Poland or Germany or France or Israel is. America, unlike those other countries does not have any actual Ethnic Majority.

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 1:15 pm

Metal Rat wrote:
Still, what really angers me is how others refer to America as a Nation. For, after all, America has always been far too Ethnically and Racially diverse to be any form of National State, like say, Poland or Germany or France or Israel is. America, unlike those other countries does not have any actual Ethnic Majority.

The reason that there is not 1 ethnic majority in the construct America is a very sad one. The biggest genocide in human history happend on that part of the planet :cry:

Unfortunly the real power in the construct America is owned by 1 group, and that group is the globalist capitalism. The globalist capitalism who destroy democraty, and makes other humans as slaves for there capitalistic interest.

In my view there are as much countrys, as there are humans on the planet :idea: . Every single human is unique. Every single human is a real identity for me.

There dont exist ashkenazi or aryan, these terms are just an illusion.

Metal Rat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2019, 1:41 pm

America is a Globalist Country. Perhaps, the only one of its kind. Very funny, to listen to "Christians" babble on and on about the Illuminati, and how America is supposedly a Christian Nation, when the truth of the matter is that the Founders of America were, almost to a man, Freemasons. That is precisely where the idea of Deism came from, incidentally enough. Deism is a Freemasonic concept.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 2:48 pm

Metal Rat wrote:
There is no such thing as a friendly, foreign country. Every country, on the face of the Earth, is the enemy-- the potential enemy-- of every other. Thus, it would be really sad if Americans were to heatedly debate, among themselves, as to whether the Russians are eviler than the Germans, or the other way about. After all, they might forget, to their peril, that the French and the British are not exactly their friends either!

One of the problems, with Americans is that they seem so fixated on The Second World War and the Early Cold War, that they forget all about the events previous to the 20th Century: the American Revolt, the War of 1812, and the Napoleonic War. Moreover, however one may feel about either Russians or Germans; I would argue here, that they were the way they were, and did what they did, due to how both Russia and Germany were surrounded, and played against each other by the French and the British, among other Colonial Powers. So much comparing and contrasting between Stalin and Hitler, yet Napoleon Bonaparte, and even King George the Third, are much forgotten.

Indeed, much of both Russian and German militarism, I would argue here, was in reaction to French and British Colonialism. What do the rest of you think? I wonder!

Yes.
But the German nationalism/racial supremacy fused with a very specific genocidal ideology.
Not that there haven't been genocidal ideologies anywhere else.
But the Germans went at it with German efficiency.

Metal Rat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2019, 4:07 pm

shlaifu wrote:
Metal Rat wrote:

Yes.
But the German nationalism/racial supremacy fused with a very specific genocidal ideology.
Not that there haven't been genocidal ideologies anywhere else.
But the Germans went at it with German efficiency.

There have been many genocides carried out by the British Empire though.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 5:03 pm

Metal Rat wrote:
America is a Globalist Country. Perhaps, the only one of its kind. Very funny, to listen to "Christians" babble on and on about the Illuminati, and how America is supposedly a Christian Nation, when the truth of the matter is that the Founders of America were, almost to a man, Freemasons. That is precisely where the idea of Deism came from, incidentally enough. Deism is a Freemasonic concept.

Funny how you hide your paranoid rants between the lines. What you're saying ON the lines is ok: that the American state was founded by committee who were more influenced by the secular philopsophers of the Englightenment than by fanatical Christianity, and many were Diests, and were also members of the Free Masons.

But what you're saying between the lines: that the world is controlled by a sinister cabal of globalist Free Masons (why not throw in the Illumanatti as well?)is a little too psychotic for me to swallow.

Metal Rat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2019, 5:18 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Metal Rat wrote:

Funny how you hide your paranoid rants between the lines. What you're saying ON the lines is ok: that the American state was founded by committee who were more influenced by the secular philopsophers of the Englightenment than by fanatical Christianity, and many were Diests, and were also members of the Free Masons.

But what you're saying between the lines: that the world is controlled by a sinister cabal of globalist Free Masons (why not throw in the Illumanatti as well?)is a little too psychotic for me to swallow.

Well, America is against any and all forms of Nationalism. They are not only against any form of Black Nationalism, but also against White Nationalism as well. Though America is prejudiced against Blacks, it does not follow from there that it is prejudiced in favor of Whites. Does not get more Globalist than America!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 5:28 pm

Why should there be “white nationalism”?

“White” is not an ethnic/national group.

We are a nation founded by descendants of folks (and folks) from various parts of the British Isles.

But they were not exclusively ethnocentric....and they saw themselves as the originators of a “new order.”

So the new nation was seen as a haven from oppression for everyone.

Metal Rat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2019, 5:43 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Why should there be “white nationalism”?

“White” is not an ethnic/national group.

We are a nation founded by descendants of folks (and folks) from various parts of the British Isles.

But they were not exclusively ethnocentric....and they saw themselves as the originators of a “new order.”

So the new nation was seen as a haven from oppression for everyone.

Then again, why should there be "Black Nationalism" either. After all, "Black" is not an ethnic/national group. So there!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 5:49 pm

Because black people taken to America on slave ships usually had only a vague idea of their ethnic origins after the first generation away from Africa.

Blacks in the US usually feel a kinship stronger than, say, French and Germans feel for each other.

Metal Rat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2019, 5:58 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Because black people taken to America on slave ships usually had only a vague idea of their ethnic origins after the first generation away from Africa.

Well, that is one way of looking at it. Still, should Whites truly be subdivided into Irish Americans and Italian Americans and Polish Americans, and the like? Never thought that Ethnic Pride was really all that different than what you term Racism in any event. Both are exclusionary forms of Tribalism. Still, as Ayn Rand said, "Ethnic Pride is the Racism of the Minorities." You should read what she had said, in her essay, On Racism. For, then one will never perceive racism the same way again.

Of course, it could be a stupid prejudice on my part, but I am almost of the suspicion that those German Americans, that were members of the German American Bund, where for the most part of the Roman Catholic faith. After all, Ethnic Pride is most often exhibited, for some odd reason, among such Roman Catholic Ethnic Groups as the Irish Americans and the Italian Americans. Perhaps, just perhaps, Ethnic Pride is a Catholic thing. Mind you, never liked Saint Patrick's Day. Always seemed such a stupid holiday!

Metal Rat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2019, 6:05 pm

"Today, racism is regarded as a crime if practiced by a majority—but as an inalienable right if practiced by a minority. The notion that one’s culture is superior to all others solely because it represents the traditions of one’s ancestors, is regarded as chauvinism if claimed by a majority—but as “ethnic” pride if claimed by a minority. Resistance to change and progress is regarded as reactionary if demonstrated by a majority—but retrogression to a Balkan village, to an Indian tepee or to the jungle is hailed if demonstrated by a minority."---- what Ayn Rand had to say about Racism and Ethnic Pride!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 6:08 pm

The German-American Bund were a funny bunch.

There’s ethnic pride, sure.....but there is also vast differences in that monolithic entity known as “whites.”

As there are, of course, amongst Africans and Asians.

There’s really nothing which resembles “Asian pride.” Asians know there are differences amongst each other.