Please don’t read my posts if you’re insecure.

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2019, 3:57 pm

RussD wrote:
I don’t want to talk to you. You’re just another bull s**t person look for attention from me.
Oh? And why did you sign up to this website with all your rules?  Have you even read The Rules?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2019, 3:58 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
For someone who isn't here to troll, this thread sure seems trolly.
You noticed that too?  Glad to know I'm not the only one.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2019, 4:10 pm

Asserting your own "high IQ" is almost as stupid as what the fake president is doing. Either demonstrate your earned superiority or you're blowing smoke... Guess where.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

RussD
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Nov 2019, 4:12 pm

I want to talk people who weren’t bullied and found success. If people like that don’t exist on this site I’ll sign off.

Tetreg
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Nov 2019, 4:21 pm

You've come to seek people with no anxiety e.g. malignant sociopaths, on a site made up of people who have a condition of which one of the principle symptoms is anxiety?? You are either an idiot, a troll an ass or most likely all three of these things. If you want to talk to talk to someone with no anxiety please visit your local supermax and find some murder hobo who will give you the experience you seem to desire

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2019, 4:23 pm

RussD wrote:
I want to talk people who weren’t bullied and found success. If people like that don’t exist on this site I’ll sign off.
I made a success of myself in spite of all the bullying I experienced.

And if you are looking for people who were never bullied, you have definitely come to the wrong website.

RussD
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Nov 2019, 4:28 pm

I have autism and I wasn’t bullied. Two weeks ago I read an article in the Providence Journal about a guy with autism who wasn’t bullied as well. Are you trying to tell me that he and I are the only ones who weren’t bullied?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2019, 4:33 pm

RussD wrote:
I have autism and I wasn’t bullied. Two weeks ago I read an article in the Providence Journal about a guy with autism who wasn’t bullied as well. Are you trying to tell me that he and I are the only ones who weren’t bullied?
To have autism and not be bullied seems to be a very rare thing indeed. Most of us here have been bullied, and we also know bullying behavior when we see it. This website attracts a lot of trolls.

Maybe you're just socially inept, but so far you've come across as arrogant and condescending. If you're willing to dial it down a bit, you might find that we can be a welcoming bunch. Care to start over?

RussD
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Nov 2019, 4:44 pm

Fnord wrote:
RussD wrote:
To have autism and not be bullied seems to be a very rare thing indeed. Most of us here have been bullied, and we also know bullying behavior when we see it. This website attracts a lot of trolls.

Maybe you're just socially inept, but so far you've come across as arrogant and condescending. If you're willing to dial it down a bit, you might find that we can be a welcoming bunch. Care to start over?

No, I’m on here to meet people who weren’t bullied. That’s who I can relate too.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2019, 4:46 pm

RussD wrote:
Fnord wrote:
RussD wrote:
To have autism and not be bullied seems to be a very rare thing indeed. Most of us here have been bullied, and we also know bullying behavior when we see it. This website attracts a lot of trolls. Maybe you're just socially inept, but so far you've come across as arrogant and condescending. If you're willing to dial it down a bit, you might find that we can be a welcoming bunch. Care to start over?
No, I’m on here to meet people who weren’t bullied. That’s who I can relate too.
Well, I do wish you success. However, you may have a very long wait before finding someone like that.

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2019, 9:29 pm

RussD wrote:
I’m not on here to make a bunch of friends. I’m looking for the 1%.

Is this the sort of conversation you are looking for?

Highly Educated Aspies

viewtopic.php?t=200144

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 12:35 pm

cberg wrote:
Asserting your own "high IQ" is almost as stupid as what the fake president is doing. Either demonstrate your earned superiority or you're blowing smoke... Guess where.

Silly!

The OP is pbvously a "stable genius"! :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 12:37 pm

RussD wrote:

you're complaining about folks bullying you on this thread right now!

Applied to anyone on this thread its a false accusation, but you sure seem prickly about how folks talk to you...for someone who claims to have "never been bullied".

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 12:40 pm

Sometimes, people get stronger BY being bullied. They learn how to handle adversity.

Apparently, the OP has never gone through any adversity in his life.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 12:41 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
RussD wrote:

you're complaining about folks bullying you on this thread right now!

Applied to anyone on this thread its a false accusation, but you sure seem prickly about how folks talk to you...for someone who claims to have "never been bullied".

The OP joined the ranks of the "unmentionables" and won't be able to respond anymore.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 1:01 pm

extremely painful thread to read

seek out the people you want to talk to, they're not going to come to you

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.