Are you worried that Trump will be elected again in 2020?

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Are you worried that Trump will be elected again in 2020?
Yes 74%  74%  [ 17 ]
No 26%  26%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 23

ManWithoutaTribe
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Dec 2019, 3:10 pm

I'm not allied with either party, but the great orange monstrosity and his enablers are probably the only people on the planet that I truly loathe. The Democrats have made it clear that they don't really want me, a straight white, middle-aged man who doesn't mindlessly tow their line, but I'd rather have any of their candidates than bozo again.

I'm an atheist, but the only thing I regularly pray for is for the Big Mac scarfing, obesity and sedentary lifestyle (as well as the tendency to blow a gasket at the slightest offense) will catch up with him sooner rather than later.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 4:50 pm

I think I finally understand these cards. The shadow card "Ace of Spades" is in reverse near Trump as the "King of Clubs". Any attack on him through Nancy Pelosi will be deflected because the spade is pointed away from Trump. We all know the Democrats are digging their own grave with this impeachment, and they can't get their act together to find a good candidate to beat Trump.

The ace of spades card also displays the goddess Libertas (aka Lady Liberty) in reverse. So go figure...

So Trump is destined to win either way, and the Ace of Spades is a very unlucky card to pull in any reading. It could very well mean the end of our democracy. Pretty soon Americans will begin to realize how good they truly had it before Trump came along...

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2019, 1:15 am

I’m scared if Trump becomes president again. I heard he makes fun of disabled people, I heard he stole money from veterans, he is a racist, he loves grabbing women sexually,I heard more bad things. When John Travolta son died, at his funeral, I read trump hit on the grieving mother. On Facebook, people call him ‘the orange guy’ In the App Store, they made a game app & they also made a very big balloon. My dad voted for him. I think trump paid people to voted for him.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 6:39 am

I'm not worried. The world is falling apart, anyways. It has been for years.