Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

katerina14
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Dec 2019, 12:25 pm

I think i may have asperger or avoidant personality disorder. I don't know for sure. I have no friends and nobody i feel comfortable to talk too. I have some traits of asperger like i don't have eye contact, loud noises and bright lights annoying me, i don't like being touched, i have monotonous voice etc. I have some traits of avoidant personality disorder too like i'm afraid that people will make fun of me or think negative about me. I will become 25 years old on thursday and i didn't have any job. I'm little afraid and also bored if i want to be honest. Even though my psychologist said i may have asperger deep down i don't want to. Because i will feel i have the problem and people would call me stupid. But also i want to belong somewhere. My need to belong somewhere, to have an identity sometimes make me feel depressed. Sorry if my english wasn't good. Is not my native language.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2019, 12:54 pm

I have diagnosis for both

They might be comorbid

chemicalsandotherpeopleswords
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Dec 2019, 2:30 pm

Don't know, but if people think badly about you that's THEIR problem. You speak more than one language! Maybe try and meet some Aspies and see if you get along with some of them?

"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right!"

"Congratulations to the dry eyes, and consolations to the nice guys"

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2020, 12:36 pm

Κατερίνα, Καλημέρα! if it is true that you have a form of ASD you will benefit from knowing about it somewhat early. You have a really good group of people here that understand.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2020, 12:42 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet. You are welcome here whatever your diagnosis may or may not be. For me, learning that I had Aspergers was a great relief to me. It helped me make sense of my life. I can see better now how to make choices in my life.