Post Something That Made You Stressed Today.

Page 8 of 11 [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

losingit1973
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2020, 8:13 pm

Wearing the required mask in public (sold in packs of 10 for $15.) Worst shopping experience ever! Walking through the store feeling as if I was suffocating. I had to leave before I had everything. Still do not feel right. Guess I will finish shopping in another county that does not require masks.

AQ 42

AspiePrincess611
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Apr 2020, 8:44 pm

losingit1973 wrote:
Wearing the required mask in public (sold in packs of 10 for $15.) Worst shopping experience ever! Walking through the store feeling as if I was suffocating. I had to leave before I had everything. Still do not feel right. Guess I will finish shopping in another county that does not require masks.

The masks are hell. I have to work 5 days a week with one of those things on. If I don't, I can't support myself. I'm going to try to make a belly-dancer style face veil. Like this one only with thicker material so the whiners don't complain:

I think I'll skip the little decorative coins though. They might be a bit annoying. I know it won't provide much protection, but I don't really care about that. I just care about being able to keep my job, work comfortably, be able to breathe, not have something tight and itchy on my face all day, and not get arrested. That sort of thing. The least restrictive covering that is still in compliance with the law.

Cooter, The Dukes of Hazzard

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2020, 12:04 am

My sewing machine.

Chain
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Jul 2020, 1:27 pm

My total lack of focus at work

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2020, 3:05 pm

losingit1973 wrote:

Get over it. I have to wear one while doing a physically demanding factory job that I guarantee is worse than walking around shopping.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2020, 5:56 pm

burnout

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 12:42 am

Two bag boys at the grocer's just hanging out and talking, maskless, and crowding the only exit from the shielded cash station. I'm thinking of carrying a tape measure and poking it at people closer than 2m.
I have almost gotten over the stress from a party next door on Saturday that replaced a nap with adrenalin for me.
I also got heat stress, but recognized it and fixed the issue.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 12:47 am

NOT sleeping.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

itz_personal
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Jul 2020, 6:47 pm

I'm a 'shielded' patient during Covid. So being indoors today made me slightly stressed and edgy by 10am, as I hadn't been out for a few days. Despite the weather forecast not beng so good, i changed my plans and work for the day and instead cycled with it and my laptop to the park where I worked under the shelter of a tree. With a Thermos of hot tea and salad for lunch, I had a great time.

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2020, 2:58 pm

Doing laundry.

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2020, 3:41 pm

Trying to figure out what courses I want to take in the fall and whether or not I should apply for more jobs.

My Tumblr

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 6:17 pm

Hot humid weather and my dad's truck having no AC.
The mask I wore kept riding up over my eyes so I had trouble seeing.
Having to pay too much for kitty litter.
More people shopping than usual because yesterday was a holiday.
Ready to kill people by the time I finished checking out and paying for my groceries. :evil:

Jiheisho
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 7:44 pm

Work

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2020, 9:24 pm

My mom accusing me and my NT sister for being lazy and not doing our parts of keeping our house clean.

My NT sister and I do our parts to keep our home clean & tidy, but our mom exhibits little to no satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 1:44 pm

My mom being in an angry mood because I am keeping an eye on the family dog to make sure the family dog doesn't do anything without getting noticed.

This made my mom mad and now she is has threatened me with calling law enforcement on me just because I am not helping her complete yardwork.

skiddlebugz
Toucan
Toucan

30 Sep 2020, 1:48 pm

School has been a big stress source for me today, have a lot of schoolwork to do along with having to work.