Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 6:00 pm

Autism and military service I wonder how many people wnt through military service.

I was called due to military service in2004 when I turn 18, I was rejected among other things because I have Asperger, i thought my mum must sold me out because how this dump f**k Polish Army doc would know that i have Asperger elsewhere!

Now, my new friend Mr Robert that I was, I know this guy for about 2 or 3 years I was lucky because of Jehovah Good not like an army but i think bullet shot from SVD 12 be an Aspie solider would be as efficient as the one-shot by go-getter ADHD pr NT solider :D

For now, we did not have draft but we still need go to medical examination, any boy who turn 18 years old in given year and any girl who had important skills for Polish Army.

One of my online friends was called to draft, he was an aspie, but concealed that fact to his mom dismay and anger :mrgreen:

today nobody discriminates against gays and lesbians, even women are accepted, but intelligent autistic people are not.

Was it feared that they would raise the intelligence level of their military units too much :-)I was rejected from draft here in Poland due to having Asperger, think me mum must say draft board about my autism.And I wanted to serve so much in armoured troops (tanks) or fighter aircraft.I asked him if he was afraid that when someone from the command detects it and has serious troubles, he said that only a little because our army is the Polish Army, not the US Army, which has a lot of recruits, that for now, Polish Armed fore has serious staffing problems and certainly will not fire talented non-commissioned officers and officers because of a small innocent lie, he said this in confidence he said about his ailment his buddies in the unit, and they understood him and said that maybe he is a bit weirdo and a nerd but at least he is not a fag :P
But he told his new friends that even though he most definitely likes girl, he belive that gays deserve the same respect and career opportunist
He said that if docs find out they would probably mad as f**k, but nothing serious would probably happen to him, because Polish army selldom fire soliders even if was enlisted by mistake, We talked about military games he said that Arma III that our southern neighbors the Czech created are the best because even US Army use it's in their training exercise, that is way better than Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty series :-)

We taled about Autism and military service, thar he thing that Aspie celeb, Greta Thunberg would propably get her meltdown if she knew how much T-72 main battle tank of Polish Army do a carbon footprint :D

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 6:04 pm

I am a military veteran with an honorable discharge and subsequent benefits.  Boot camp was nothing worse than I had endured from high-school and my alcoholic-bipolar father.  The structured routine of military life was almost enjoyable.  I could not handle the politics and back-stabbing from people who were supposed to be my comrades-at-arms.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 6:25 pm

Fnord wrote:
I am a military veteran with an honorable discharge and subsequent benefits.  Boot camp was nothing worse than I had endured from high-school and my alcoholic-bipolar father.  The structured routine of military life was almost enjoyable.  I could not handle the politics and back-stabbing from people who were supposed to be my comrades-at-arms.

I am fascinated with military and army there, although maybe when I experienced the army at first hand, maybe I would change my mind, for example, my friends, Jehovah's witnesses, think that military and politics is Satan's invention. :)