Man who looks like trump supporter, but isn’t

Page 4 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 7:05 pm

auntblabby wrote:
it's CHRISTMAS, for CHRIST'S SAKE. why can't y'all put it aside for today?

Trying to, brother Blabby. 8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 7:09 pm

:wtg:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 7:12 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:
Both Dem and Republican presidents seem to have either been directly responsible for atrocious foreign policies or turned a blind eye to events. Let's agree that neither side has clean hands.

These camps are still effectively concentration camps - an atrocity which began in the late 19th century when the British built such camps to house Boer women and children during the Anglo-Boer wars. Thousands died due to disease and unsanitary conditions. These atrocities came under scrutiny thanks to the efforts of reformer Emily Hobhouse.

Today's camps run by the Americans and others are no different.

The only difference between their camps and those of the Nazis is that the Nazis set out to kill the inmates through gassing and other methods, whereas the "Western" nations have them killed off through neglect or "looking the other way". it somehow becomes acceptable as "collateral damage".

Now I request that Kraichgauer and JP stop sniping at each other. Make a Christmas truce. I'm giving you a chance to be respectful so the thread can stay unlocked.

I will. I apologize to you, the denizens of WP, and yes, to JohnPowel.
I will say this, though. It's not crocodile tears that I'm shedding for interned children, nor am I making light of their predicament. As well, while American foreign policy doubtlessly had done it's harm to Latin America, not all of it can be attributed to the US. Racial prejudice and genocide against indigenous inhabitants of Mexico, and Central and South America long predates American involvement, as does ultra violent drug cartels, both of which are causing waves of immigrants to flee to the US.

I appreciate that, thanks and have a good Christmas. But you are missing that the US supports those drug cartels. The US has recently supported coups and attempted coups in Bolivia and Venezuela, trying to remove indigenous leaders and installing a white puppet. The President changes but the policy barely does. You should try to free yourself from party loyalties as you have shown you are more aware than you make out to be. If you want to remove Trump then support doing it via democracy.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 8:10 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:
Both Dem and Republican presidents seem to have either been directly responsible for atrocious foreign policies or turned a blind eye to events. Let's agree that neither side has clean hands.

These camps are still effectively concentration camps - an atrocity which began in the late 19th century when the British built such camps to house Boer women and children during the Anglo-Boer wars. Thousands died due to disease and unsanitary conditions. These atrocities came under scrutiny thanks to the efforts of reformer Emily Hobhouse.

The only difference between their camps and those of the Nazis is that the Nazis set out to kill the inmates through gassing and other methods, whereas the "Western" nations have them killed off through neglect or "looking the other way". it somehow becomes acceptable as "collateral damage".

Now I request that Kraichgauer and JP stop sniping at each other. Make a Christmas truce. I'm giving you a chance to be respectful so the thread can stay unlocked.

I will say this, though. It's not crocodile tears that I'm shedding for interned children, nor am I making light of their predicament. As well, while American foreign policy doubtlessly had done it's harm to Latin America, not all of it can be attributed to the US. Racial prejudice and genocide against indigenous inhabitants of Mexico, and Central and South America long predates American involvement, as does ultra violent drug cartels, both of which are causing waves of immigrants to flee to the US.

I appreciate that, thanks and have a good Christmas. But you are missing that the US supports those drug cartels. The US has recently supported coups and attempted coups in Bolivia and Venezuela, trying to remove indigenous leaders and installing a white puppet. The President changes but the policy barely does. You should try to free yourself from party loyalties as you have shown you are more aware than you make out to be. If you want to remove Trump then support doing it via democracy.

And a merry Christmas to you!
I'm not talking about leaders who might be of indigenous descent, but of poor tribes people and villagers who have been mercilessly murdered by right wing militias on the pretext that they're rebels. This is clearly racist hate, and preceded American interference by centuries.
What evidence is there that the US has supported drug cartels since Iran/Contra? These days, the DEA has been making arrests and has even carries out assassinations (Pablo Escabar comes to mind).
I'm all for democracy in Latin America, and I am more than willing to admit that American intelligence agencies with or without official US government consent has caused a lot of the evil in that region.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 8:12 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

Merry Christmas John, Blabs and Kraichie

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 8:23 pm

merry xmas Cyberdad :santa:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 8:51 pm

Merry Christmas, Cyberdad! 8) 8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 8:53 pm

might be boxing day where he's at now or even past that. 17 hour time difference into the future there.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 9:03 pm

auntblabby wrote:
might be boxing day where he's at now or even past that. 17 hour time difference into the future there.

Yes it is :D

Yesterday had Christmas lunch with family cybergirl and cybermom :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 9:04 pm

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Yes it is :D

Yesterday had Christmas lunch with family cybergirl and cybermom :lol:

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2019, 12:23 pm

Merry Christmas to all. US agricultural businesses have pushed farmers to end up growing coca and people into selling drugs. It's still happening from what I understand.

And https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-ne ... s-partners

I'm gonna take a break. See ya.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"