Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 9:01 am

What I mean by real life is friends who I see on occasions for real and they come to see me personally (Or I go to see them personally) rather then people who come to see my Mum.
My youngest brother is very sociable. He seems to attract people. He likes being with people. He finds he needs to be with people. I tend to isolate myself. I want people around I can say "Hello" to, just to know someone is there, but I like to do my own thing.
I am different. However, if I am with a girlfriend and I am comfortable to be close which has not happened often in my life, I am very close. I don't mean this in a sexual sense... I mean that if I mentally latch onto them I share everything with them.

But for me, I am on or off when it comes to closeness.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 12:09 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
What I mean by real life is friends who I see on occasions for real and they come to see me personally (Or I go to see them personally) rather then people who come to see my Mum.
My youngest brother is very sociable. He seems to attract people. He likes being with people. He finds he needs to be with people. I tend to isolate myself. I want people around I can say "Hello" to, just to know someone is there, but I like to do my own thing.
I am different. However, if I am with a girlfriend and I am comfortable to be close which has not happened often in my life, I am very close. I don't mean this in a sexual sense... I mean that if I mentally latch onto them I share everything with them.

But for me, I am on or off when it comes to closeness.

Inspite of you ole bad self MG have best merry christmas , you can. :santa:

where ever you go ,there you are

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 3:13 pm

Thank you. I was not complaining. I was just thinking aloud. I have lots of lovely online friends like you all in here. I appreciate every one of you!
Have a lovely Christmas Jakki. I hope it is a good one.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 7:32 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Thank you. I was not complaining. I was just thinking aloud. I have lots of lovely online friends like you all in here. I appreciate every one of you!
Have a lovely Christmas Jakki. I hope it is a good one.

Beware of green ,, big smiley faces .. a single hug is offered this Christmas Season to you MountainGoat :mrgreen:

where ever you go ,there you are