not date rape but date abuse

Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2020, 5:38 pm

BenderRodriguez wrote:
As long as it not a hack, I see nothing wrong with improving your sex life. Most people do need improvement regarding communicating their needs, understanding their partner's needs or not seeing sex as a marital "obligation". Just in my experience, a good sex life has a good influence on a healthy relationship. It's not by a far stretch the most important aspect, but it can contribute in a positive way.

Intimacy does not require sex. I think people are conditioned to think that to be intimate with your partner that sex is required. Sex is just one way to express your love. Again if one or both partners feel the need to improve their sex lives then by all means. But the decision should be mutual.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2020, 5:50 pm

cyberdad wrote:
BenderRodriguez wrote:
As long as it not a hack, I see nothing wrong with improving your sex life. Most people do need improvement regarding communicating their needs, understanding their partner's needs or not seeing sex as a marital "obligation". Just in my experience, a good sex life has a good influence on a healthy relationship. It's not by a far stretch the most important aspect, but it can contribute in a positive way.

Intimacy does not require sex. I think people are conditioned to think that to be intimate with your partner that sex is required. Sex is just one way to express your love. Again if one or both partners feel the need to improve their sex lives then by all means. But the decision should be mutual.

Agreed :)

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2020, 9:44 pm

The Grand Inquisitor wrote:
Not long ago, you posted here about a similar occurrence involving your niece. Is the sister you're referring to here the mother of your niece?

No. This was an incredibly weird coincidence that scared the hell out of me. My niece is my niece through marriage.
My sister is my step-sister. They don't even know each other. 8O

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

08 Jan 2020, 11:50 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Would any of you, on a first date, talk about your kinks? Now...be honest!
I wouldn't bring the topic up but I'd talk if the woman started the conversation on that.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition