Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

avdpeas
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Jan 2020, 2:44 pm

Yesterday I decided to do some Calculus and practice Music. It was the first time in a long time that I had focused on those two subjects to a larger degree. I also started thinking that maybe I want to go back to school and get a degree in one, or both, of those subjects. Then, today my brother was standing by the dishwasher. I wanted to put my plate and cup in the dishwasher, but he was in the way. So I waited and paced around for a bit. Then, when he moved a little further away from the dishwasher, there was just enough room to open it and put my plate and cup in there. But then he moved backward to where he was standing, and the back of his leg bumped into the dishwasher door. Then he said I could have simply said, "Excuse me" to him or asked him to move. Feeling uncomfortable, I said nothing and walked away. Does this sound like Autism? If not, is it normal to feel this way? It's strange, because it happened after I decided that I wanted to go back to school to study Math and Music. Maybe it's my Schizophrenia. Maybe it's a delusion.