Human Ken doll comes out as transgender (barbie doll)

Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 3:36 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Well...

Why not?

He was born male. But was just a regular dude. So he spent almost a million on plastic surgery to become a living Ken Doll.

And then he tires of that, and will now spend a million or more, to both change gender, and change doll character, to become Barbie.

Maybe he will tire of that persona after a couple of years, and...go under the knife again. And undergo both species and gender reassignment surgery, and ...become each of the characters in Winnie the Pooh...in turn.

Spend a couple of years as Piglet, a couple years as Owl, a couple years of Eyore, and a couple of years as Pooh, and maybe finnish up with his original gender and species, and be... Christopher Robin! :D

Instead of switching Winnie the Pooh characters each year, why not just go for a body part of each character crammed into one surgery?

Well..yeah. Just make himself into real life chimera. :D

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 4:03 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Well...

Why not?

He was born male. But was just a regular dude. So he spent almost a million on plastic surgery to become a living Ken Doll.

And then he tires of that, and will now spend a million or more, to both change gender, and change doll character, to become Barbie.

Maybe he will tire of that persona after a couple of years, and...go under the knife again. And undergo both species and gender reassignment surgery, and ...become each of the characters in Winnie the Pooh...in turn.

Spend a couple of years as Piglet, a couple years as Owl, a couple years of Eyore, and a couple of years as Pooh, and maybe finnish up with his original gender and species, and be... Christopher Robin! :D

Instead of switching Winnie the Pooh characters each year, why not just go for a body part of each character crammed into one surgery?

Not JUST a chimera, make it a chimera with eight boobs that run 360 degrees around the torso and a labia on each side of the neck and another labia on the forehead. See how that look goes over with a job as an exotic dancer! :D

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 6:25 pm

They are behind the times. Where is the gender fluid doll Barbie one day Bobbie the next?

My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person. - Sara Luterman

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 8:17 am

Bravo5150 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Well...

Why not?

Not JUST a chimera, make it a chimera with eight boobs that run 360 degrees around the torso and a labia on each side of the neck and another labia on the forehead. See how that look goes over with a job as an exotic dancer! :D

An old fashioned traditional chimera would be good enough for me. Being a lion, with a snake for a tail, and having the head of goat coming out of your back, and wings, and ...I forget what other stuff they have.

But yeah you could go smutty and sexual with it. Get festooned with extra human boobs, and genitalia. Have a penis placed right above a vagina on the same body. So you could just bend it around and literally...F yourself! :D

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 8:38 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Well...

Why not?

An old fashioned traditional chimera would be good enough for me. Being a lion, with a snake for a tail, and having the head of goat coming out of your back, and wings, and ...I forget what other stuff they have.

But yeah you could go smutty and sexual with it. Get festooned with extra human boobs, and genitalia. Have a penis placed right above a vagina on the same body. So you could just bend it around and literally...F yourself! :D

Apparently you can now have your very own pet chimera genetically engineered in a lab by scientists.

StayFrosty
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Jan 2020, 8:36 pm

Pepe wrote:
Fnord wrote:
... three boob jobs,

Been done before in the movie: "Total Recall".

It reminds me of the woman with the 2 Vagina's. I wonder if one will have 3? In the meantime, i'll just have to stick with 4somes.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 7:34 am

Ken was always smooth down there, so moot point.