Harry and Meghan to step back from royals duties

Page 8 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

20 Jan 2020, 1:11 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I have seen you chide autistic people here for years saying it is their fault they suffer from autism because they have not tried your self invented treatment for your self diagnosed aspergers.


Fake news.

But when someone posts that they’re at their wits end & suicidal over their symptoms and are willing to try anything to alleviate them, I will remind them that they could in fact try what has worked for me and find out if it also works for them.

You forgot to bring up my occupation as if it somehow makes me intellectually impaired and incapable of discerning what my autism symptoms & the severity of them are. You must be losing your touch.


I have felt reluctant to share my difficulties in treads because I have expected you to chime in tell me I would not have them if I tried your self invented treatment for your self diagnosed asperers.

I pointed out that you are not in a medical profession in any capacity whatsoever - that like VegetableMan says, you are not qualified to dispense medical advice. You could be a rocket scientist, but that would not make any difference when it comes to that.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

20 Jan 2020, 1:17 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
EzraS wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
That’s rich.

IIRC I am the only one here who’s been sharing how to treat autism for the last ~7 years - meanwhile you’ve been the single biggest opponent of me doing so. Sorry bud, but the way I can support other autistics is by sharing the treatment protocol that has changed my life for the better



You're just an anonymous entity making claims that are not backed up by scientific evidence. If you're claims are met suspicion it's quite understandable. You could be a pathelogical liar for all we know. Do you expect people to take what you say at face value and take your advice, knowing what your peddling could actually harm them?

Your story may be 100% true, but don't get bent out of shape when you receive pushback from members here who don't know you from Adam. You are not qualified to dispense medical advice.


He has received pushback from numerous members and moderators, but decided to put most of that on me for trying to reason with him. He has had a major grudge against me ever since.


Pushing personal remedies should always be met with a generous amount of healthy scepticism. I could on here an tout the wonders of CBD oil, which I believe has lessened my depression. But I don't for sure whether other factors were involved. Some people might be adversely harmed by taking CBD. I am not qualified to promote its use to anyone.


I could diagnose myself with whatever and then insist that I came up with a successful treatment for it. And then get hugely bent out of shape when people did not go along with it and liken myself to being a martyr. And decide that when someone was 16 years old and made the mistake of trying to reason with me, that he is my long term arch-nemesis that I have to keep getting even with.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 72,320
Location: Queens, NYC

20 Jan 2020, 1:40 pm

That’s what I’ve been saying.

A treatment that works wonders for one might be disastrous for another.

If autism were PKU, then it would be different. There’s only one effective treatment for it.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,994
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

20 Jan 2020, 2:24 pm

I haven’t even read the latest posts in this thread as I’m busy atm, but, riddle me this:

If You had figured out how to treat the symptoms that ail us all, would you not share it with the group? :? Pretty sure that if You were in my shoes you’d have done the exact same thing as I have.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,110
Location: Left WP forever

20 Jan 2020, 2:32 pm

And remedies for various diagnosis is really part of this thread on the current state of the royal family.I think were a little off topic.Harry and Meghan have no diseases that I know of. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


_________________
Forever gone
Sorry I ever joined


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,994
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

20 Jan 2020, 3:33 pm

Each of you can decide for yourselves to try what I have or not for your own personal reasons, but none of you are going to dissuade me from sharing what I’ve learned and done.

Some of you would benefit from reading ASD research results released over the last several years, especially the last few, as studies have confirmed exactly what I’ve shared & FMT for autism treatment is now a thing - as I predicted it would be. Your arguments against what I shared here 7 years ago are now obsolete considering more recently confirmed medical knowledge.

But still *shrug* to each your own.

And specifically to EzraS: I’ve never ever claimed to know this will work for everyone on the spectrum. As I’ve stated before, I have no idea if it will benefit your difficulties or not - and neither do you. Feel free to try it and find out, or don’t, I don’t care as it doesn’t change my life one iota.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,353

20 Jan 2020, 4:24 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
And remedies for various diagnosis is really part of this thread on the current state of the royal family.I think were a little off topic.Harry and Meghan have no diseases that I know of. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


If they develop any, maybe they should talk to goldfish.

Nah...it’s probably best to stick with doctors....



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,994
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

20 Jan 2020, 4:45 pm

Know who else has a home not too far from the one this couple is considering?

Almost no one does. Sir Elton John.

True story. He was on a news clip evidently in the backyard of his Vancouver home and a friend of mine recognized some viewpoints and found it on google maps. He told me this and instantly I told him he can’t tell Anyone else, as all it takes is one yahoo to ruin his family’s privacy. He agreed and kept it secret. He knows where it is exactly, I only know approximately.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

20 Jan 2020, 9:53 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
And remedies for various diagnosis is really part of this thread on the current state of the royal family.I think were a little off topic.Harry and Meghan have no diseases that I know of. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Well Harry is a ginger. Although that problem seems to be receding on its own.



Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jan 2018
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,284
Location: The Forests Of Ancient Britain

20 Jan 2020, 9:57 pm

EzraS wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
And remedies for various diagnosis is really part of this thread on the current state of the royal family.I think were a little off topic.Harry and Meghan have no diseases that I know of. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Well Harry is a ginger. Although that problem seems to be receding on its own.

I don't know how red hair can cause certain diseases.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

20 Jan 2020, 10:08 pm

Dylanperr wrote:
EzraS wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
And remedies for various diagnosis is really part of this thread on the current state of the royal family.I think were a little off topic.Harry and Meghan have no diseases that I know of. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Well Harry is a ginger. Although that problem seems to be receding on its own.

I don't know how red hair can cause certain diseases.


There are all kinds of jokes about people with red hair "gingers" in the UK. I do not really understand it, but I get the idea I suppose and tried to make a joke about it myself.



Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jan 2018
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,284
Location: The Forests Of Ancient Britain

20 Jan 2020, 10:12 pm

EzraS wrote:
Dylanperr wrote:
EzraS wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
And remedies for various diagnosis is really part of this thread on the current state of the royal family.I think were a little off topic.Harry and Meghan have no diseases that I know of. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Well Harry is a ginger. Although that problem seems to be receding on its own.

I don't know how red hair can cause certain diseases.


There are all kinds of jokes about people with red hair "gingers" in the UK. I do not really understand it, but I get the idea I suppose and tried to make a joke about it myself.

What do you think about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wanting to step down?



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

20 Jan 2020, 10:22 pm

Dylanperr wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Dylanperr wrote:
EzraS wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
And remedies for various diagnosis is really part of this thread on the current state of the royal family.I think were a little off topic.Harry and Meghan have no diseases that I know of. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Well Harry is a ginger. Although that problem seems to be receding on its own.

I don't know how red hair can cause certain diseases.


There are all kinds of jokes about people with red hair "gingers" in the UK. I do not really understand it, but I get the idea I suppose and tried to make a joke about it myself.

What do you think about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wanting to step down?


It seems to be a good idea for them.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,622

21 Jan 2020, 2:50 am

EzraS wrote:
Most everyone who has disagreed with me here has not treated me the way you and cyberdad have. I think the two of you have no business being on an autism support forum


Everytime I step away from this forum and don't respond to your posts you constantly drag my name over something that happened 2+ years ago. This was dealt with a long time go yet you are the one who keeps trying to start an argument (not me or Goldfish)

You may want to do something about your anxiety/paranoia

Oh and BTW you and skunk are attempting to claim that NTs like myself have no right to be on this forum. Please show me where on the forum rules is days NTs are forbidden to post here



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

21 Jan 2020, 3:03 am

Funny how the "anxiety/paranoia" is limited to extremely few out of very many. No one is saying NTs should not post post here. Just that a few certain ones probably should not be here for obvious reasons.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,622

21 Jan 2020, 3:12 am

EzraS wrote:
Funny how the "anxiety/paranoia" is limited to extremely few out of very many. No one is saying NTs should not post post here. Just that a few certain ones probably should not be here for obvious reasons.


Appears to be "obvious" to 1-2