Can you post a picture of your pet?

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

crazy cats lady
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Jan 2020, 2:34 pm

This is my Amiga, a feral who'd leapt into my house and into my life. Watch Amiga

Can you post a picture of your cat and tell how you got them?

The ultimate blog for cats lovers about the huge colonies of feral cats roaming the streets of Tel-Aviv. Feral cats videos, feline humor that'll make you laugh your whiskers off, and cats psychology like what cats dream about. Meet Amiga and Chocolate-Paws in my blog.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Jan 2020, 2:42 pm

What a lovely cat! :heart:

I've never had a cat myself but have house-sat a lovely ginger one called Garfield. He's always happy to see me. I have to upload pics of him to one of the photo sharing sites before I can post one on here direct from my PC.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

crazy cats lady
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Jan 2020, 1:47 am

envirozentinel wrote:
What a lovely cat! :heart:

I've never had a cat myself but have house-sat a lovely ginger one called Garfield. He's always happy to see me. I have to upload pics of him to one of the photo sharing sites before I can post one on here direct from my PC.

Thank you for the compliment.
So many people think feral cats are pests. My Amiga isn't a purebred cat, but she's extremely beautiful and smart and loving. A lap cat that lives to be cuddled. Funny and playful.

The ultimate blog for cats lovers about the huge colonies of feral cats roaming the streets of Tel-Aviv. Feral cats videos, feline humor that'll make you laugh your whiskers off, and cats psychology like what cats dream about. Meet Amiga and Chocolate-Paws in my blog.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

12 Jan 2020, 2:11 am

I found an image of Garfield whom I house sat over Christmas. He knows me well by now! I miss him when I'm not there.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2021, 11:06 pm

This is my sweet, senior boy cat. I got him in a pet shop just past Christmas, almost 20 years ago, when I had been unable to find a kitten prior to Christmas. He was underage and unvaccinated. They asked if I would mind paying next to nothing for him, because he didn't have any medical records -- which kind of made me laugh with surprise. I think he was about six weeks old and so small that he threw up all over me when I first held him. I had planned to give him to my father who was dying from cancer, so he would have a companion to cuddle and love. I gave him to my father but he declined the offer and said he didn't have the energy to care for him properly. He became mine even though I already had other cats and dogs at the time. He was a stalwart friend to all of them over the years. He became "an only cat" in 2019 and was very lonely, because it was his first time without other cats in the house even though we have a dog. I brought home a new kitten last autumn, so now I have two cats again, but I wanted to celebrate Mr Cat in all his aged glory. :heart:

SpottedMushroom
Raven
Raven

04 Apr 2021, 11:51 am

I don't have pets but I'm going to follow this thread. I want to see them too! Kitties are so sweet! :heart: And of course other animals as well :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2021, 10:22 pm

I am going to try to take more pics of the family dog, but also the street cat my family
and I have been taking care of for the past 3-4 years.

SpottedMushroom
Raven
Raven

06 Apr 2021, 8:32 am

I realized I can share pictures of a very friendly neighbor cat that used to visit me.

Let me in! :lol:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 10:37 am

This is my Chihuahua, Penny.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

nadroJ
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 11:04 am

After some minor research - this cat that keeps visiting the house is likely a "Malayan Breed" cat - that is native to UK. It comes most day's for food - and through the last years has become more open and less anxious too be stroked and loved.