Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 6:51 am

Cops pull over a car after people spotted a girl with a help me sign,but it was all a joke.

Concerned drivers called police in California this weekend after seeing a child hold up a sign with a plea for help.

Passing motorists spotted the sign,Help me,she's not my mom,HELP!! in the Sacramento area saturday,according to authorities.

Two motorcycle units and a K-9 unit responded in a high risk enforcement stop,California highway patrol said.After speaking with the driver officers discovered it was all a joke,the girls mother was driving and had no idea what was going on.The child made it all up and thought it was a fun thing to do.

The mother and daughter were free to go CHP officers said.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I had done this prank when I was a kid,this is to funny.

CNN

aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 8:09 am

vermontsavant wrote:
Cops pull over a car after people spotted a girl with a help me sign,but it was all a joke.

Concerned drivers called police in California this weekend after seeing a child hold up a sign with a plea for help.

Passing motorists spotted the sign,Help me,she's not my mom,HELP!! in the Sacramento area saturday,according to authorities.

Two motorcycle units and a K-9 unit responded in a high risk enforcement stop,California highway patrol said.After speaking with the driver officers discovered it was all a joke,the girls mother was driving and had no idea what was going on.The child made it all up and thought it was a fun thing to do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I had done this prank when I was a kid,this is to funny.

CNN

It probably wasn't as funny when the kid got home and faced the wrath of her mother. I hope it was worth it.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 8:23 am

aquafelix wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

CNN

It probably wasn't as funny when the kid got home and faced the wrath of her mother. I hope it was worth it.

Someone is grounded and lost there cell phone for a month. :lol: :lol:

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 8:32 am

I have tried to get someone to work with me on trying a similar prank while a camera is running, but I couldn't get anyone who was willing to drive for me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 8:38 am

It’s just stupid and idiotic.

This could prevent somebody from helping somebody because of the possibility that the plea for help is a prank.

It’s idiotic. I reiterate!

Joke about something else.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 8:55 am

What's really bad is the kid is 22.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 8:57 am

EzraS wrote:

I was wondering how old the kid was.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 8:58 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
It’s just stupid and idiotic.

This could prevent somebody from helping somebody because of the possibility that the plea for help is a prank.

It’s idiotic. I reiterate!

Joke about something else.

This. The emergency services could've been prevented from saving somebody, even their life, because of a stupid prank.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 9:04 am

Bravo5150 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I was wondering how old the kid was.

I was just kidding.

As far as I know.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 9:08 am

aquafelix wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

CNN

I can see it now...

"So ... now I'm not your mother ... well, I guess I'll just have to charge you rent, three months in advance. Your phone will cover the first month, the TV, PC and tablet from your room will cover the second month, and all of the clothes from your closet will cover the rest.

By the way, since I'm no longer your mother, I no longer have to feed you, either, or do your laundry, or drive you anywhere. From now on, you will buy your own food, do your own laundry, and walk wherever you want to go.

Is that clear?

IS. THAT. CLEAR?!"

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 8:34 pm

Fnord wrote:
aquafelix wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

CNN

I can see it now...

"So ... now I'm not your mother ... well, I guess I'll just have to charge you rent, three months in advance. Your phone will cover the first month, the TV, PC and tablet from your room will cover the second month, and all of the clothes from your closet will cover the rest.

By the way, since I'm no longer your mother, I no longer have to feed you, either, or do your laundry, or drive you anywhere. From now on, you will buy your own food, do your own laundry, and walk wherever you want to go.

Is that clear?

IS. THAT. CLEAR?!"

What kind of phone is that that costs the same as a TV, tablet and PC? :P

Borromeo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 8:36 pm

Depends, of course, whether the tablet in question is Windows, Mac, or aspirin!