Veteran

30 Jan 2020, 6:09 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Karamazov wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Yet he's betrayed voters by his actions with Iran.

There shouldn't even be a NATO. It was there to fight the Soviet Union. Which no longer exists.

An aggressive Russia is still there, and is trying to reconstitute the Russian Empire, AKA, the Soviet Union.

Indeed: Russia is still a heavily armed state with territorial ambitions which necessitate hostility towards the EU and hence also the US.
NATO is a necessary mechanism for shared intelligence, counter-intelligence and defence. If anything we need to enhance it at this current point in time.

Jesus the ignorance is boring. Where do you guys read this horse manure?

NATO was there to counter the Soviet Union. When there was peace talks as it was collapsing, we promised not to move "one inch" further East in exchange also for Russia accepting the reunification of Germany (they had a right to reject given the past). Rather than keep to our promise we have more than doubled NATO's members and surrounded Russia with weapons and now pulled out of treaties. The last straw for them was the US coup in Ukraine in 2014.

You can all indulge in the absurd fantasises if it comforts you but reality is more important. The US is the aggressor.

Those countries, formerly Soviet satellites, had asked for NATO membership for fear of Russian tyranny.

Sure they did :lol:

You think the Poles, Hungarians, Slovaks, Czechs, and others so loved those decades the Soviets had tyrannized over them? They feared a resurgence of a hostile, imperialistic Russia and looked to the west for protection. Why would they seriously look to Russia and not the west?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2020, 6:13 pm

Even if Neo-Nazis had been on the winning Anti-Russian side in Ukraine, where is the fascistic government there today? Just because Nazis had been on the street protesting hardly means they got a seat at the table.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2020, 2:57 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Karamazov wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Yet he's betrayed voters by his actions with Iran.

There shouldn't even be a NATO. It was there to fight the Soviet Union. Which no longer exists.

An aggressive Russia is still there, and is trying to reconstitute the Russian Empire, AKA, the Soviet Union.

Indeed: Russia is still a heavily armed state with territorial ambitions which necessitate hostility towards the EU and hence also the US.
NATO is a necessary mechanism for shared intelligence, counter-intelligence and defence. If anything we need to enhance it at this current point in time.

Jesus the ignorance is boring. Where do you guys read this horse manure?

NATO was there to counter the Soviet Union. When there was peace talks as it was collapsing, we promised not to move "one inch" further East in exchange also for Russia accepting the reunification of Germany (they had a right to reject given the past). Rather than keep to our promise we have more than doubled NATO's members and surrounded Russia with weapons and now pulled out of treaties. The last straw for them was the US coup in Ukraine in 2014.

You can all indulge in the absurd fantasises if it comforts you but reality is more important. The US is the aggressor.

Those countries, formerly Soviet satellites, had asked for NATO membership for fear of Russian tyranny.

Sure they did :lol:

You think the Poles, Hungarians, Slovaks, Czechs, and others so loved those decades the Soviets had tyrannized over them? They feared a resurgence of a hostile, imperialistic Russia and looked to the west for protection. Why would they seriously look to Russia and not the west?

That's B.S and you just made it up. Hilarious that you think you're a historian. Cause of your maternal racism you think US imperialism needs to be spread around the world to 'protect' people. They want the US to f**k off out of their business. They don't like Russia either but Russia isn't the Soviet Union, Only in the mind of Russian hating fantasists it is. They want to be independent countries.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2020, 2:58 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Even if Neo-Nazis had been on the winning Anti-Russian side in Ukraine, where is the fascistic government there today? Just because Nazis had been on the street protesting hardly means they got a seat at the table.

Not if. They were part of the government. But that government was voted out much to the disappointment of the US.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2020, 6:35 pm

It's you who don't know what you're talking about, Powell. Yes, some of those countries want America out... now that they are turning into populist, racist autocracies that are now looking east. But originally they very much feared a reborn Russia, and with good reason.
So if those Nazis were voted out, then there shouldn't be a problem. And no, America has no special love for Nazis.
As for racism: I am not. I'm not the one for limiting immigration from non-white countries.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2020, 6:48 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
It's you who don't know what you're talking about, Powell. Yes, some of those countries want America out... now that they are turning into populist, racist autocracies that are now looking east. But originally they very much feared a reborn Russia, and with good reason.
So if those Nazis were voted out, then there shouldn't be a problem. And no, America has no special love for Nazis.
As for racism: I am not. I'm not the one for limiting immigration from non-white countries.

You keep parroting the same drivel because of your memory issues. You don't know anything and just make stuff up to fit your racist ideology. You support destroying 'non white countries' for 'US interests' because of your crazed racism. And then think the US had the right to stay there cause of your racism.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2020, 6:52 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

You keep parroting the same drivel because of your memory issues. You don't know anything and just make stuff up to fit your racist ideology. You support destroying 'non white countries' for 'US interests' because of your crazed racism. And then think the US had the right to stay there cause of your racism.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !! Memory issues? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:! !! Racism? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !!

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2020, 6:56 pm

Sorry for hitting a nerve.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2020, 8:04 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Sorry for hitting a nerve.

Actually, I was laughing with hilarity.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2020, 9:00 pm

Sure. I can read you like a book. I think it is too late for you to learn and change Bill so stop bothering me please. Let's just say peace and farewell.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2020, 12:33 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Sure. I can read you like a book. I think it is too late for you to learn and change Bill so stop bothering me please. Let's just say peace and farewell.

I will continue to respond to your posts that I disagree with as long as you post them.