Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2020, 5:09 pm

I'm content with my current age.

However, I do wish I had more of a plan for the future but I'm not fully sure as to how to proceed. I feel like there's an expectation of me to want to be a child again...but I don't. Growing up, adulthood was always treated as an awful/miserable time. Yet I'm actually a lot happier these days. I feel more comfortable with myself.

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 1:28 pm

I feel mentally like a kid still. Oblivious at times, naive, too trusting.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 1:36 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Uhmm. I feel about 30 years younger at times but it is strange, as just lately (As in the last few years) I have hit burnout several times and this has really hit me hard. I don't know what age I feel since then. I feel physically and mentally fragile. It is hard to describe. Never felt like this in the past.

sorry MG hope it straightens up for you soon .
starting to try to conceptualize by my actions am a ongoing amalgamation of every age i have been . and defo not schizo. but "We" (Loolz) just go on as best as can be done..accepting stimming and frustrations along the way . Trying get extreme emotion outta the picture as a adult might, dealing with adult responsibilities , with a childlike flare.

Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are

Karamazov
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 1:46 pm

Used to be totally unaware there could be a difference... but then I was a ridiculously serious child/adolescent.
To a certain extent still am quite childlike, but since I got the first white hairs in my beard and started noticing how bad some of the NTs around me are at doing adult life... I occasionally feel almost mature!