Mother sings while smothering children

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:14 am

Mom accused of killing children said she was singing while she smothered them to death.The 22 year old Pheonix,AZ woman sang to her children as she killed them.

Rachel Henry was arrested on first degree murder charges after she admitted to killing her three children all under age of 4.

However,it doesn't appear to be any possibly motive at this point.

USA TODAY

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:20 am

Sound like a case of mental illness, possibly onset by listening to the TOPGUN soundtrack which contained subliminal messages on the track by Tony Verdi

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:23 am

I guess at least she's not tone deaf. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:37 am

vermontsavant wrote:

I can already hear the defense saying "My client, who after listening to 'Take My Breath Away' relatedly, felt an uncontrollable impulse to do just that to her children. My client is the real victim here, after being brainwashed by the music industry with subliminal messages on the TOPGUN soundtrack."

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:43 am

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

I can already hear the defense saying "My client, who after listening to 'Take My Breath Away' relatedly, felt an uncontrollable impulse to do just that to her children. My client is the real victim here, after being brainwashed by the music industry with subliminal messages on the TOPGUN soundtrack."
:lol: :lol:

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 12:02 pm

Plan B, if the subliminal messages defense isn't working, question how many people would actually know without having a degree in medicine, "you mean chloroform actually makes an asthma attack WORSE?!?!?!"

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 1:16 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
Plan B, if the subliminal messages defense isn't working, question how many people would actually know without having a degree in medicine, "you mean chloroform actually makes an asthma attack WORSE?!?!?!"
And those google computer searches were for chlorofil, :lol: :lol:

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 1:29 pm

Oh, you mean use the stuff in plants, not a mixture of bleach and other chemicals to treat asthma?!?!?!? THAT explains a lot, anyone could make that mistake!! !

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 2:42 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
Oh, you mean use the stuff in plants, not a mixture of bleach and other chemicals to treat asthma?!?!?!? THAT explains a lot, anyone could make that mistake!! !
You may have missed the Casey Anthony trial,the police found searches for chloroform but her mother took the stand and said:I was searching for chlorofil and chloroform came up,I don't think this woman's getting Jose Baez for a lawyer though.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 4:43 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
You may have missed the Casey Anthony trial,the police found searches for chloroform but her mother took the stand and said:I was searching for chlorofil and chloroform came up,I don't think this woman's getting Jose Baez for a lawyer though.

I didn't know that about the Casey Anthony trial. I was just blurting something out. I was just making a joke about a plan B. Did the prosecutor ask her mom to spell the word she was looking up online? Cause I noticed that you were incorrectly spelling it in a manner that may cause confusion in a search engine.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 5:06 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

I didn't know that about the Casey Anthony trial. I was just blurting something out. I was just making a joke about a plan B. Did the prosecutor ask her mom to spell the word she was looking up online? Cause I noticed that you were incorrectly spelling it in a manner that may cause confusion in a search engine.
I must have mis spelled it,no the prosecutor didn't ask that chlorophyll is something inside plants and Casey Anthony's mom was a gardner,her mom knew the right spelling.I don't garden or work with plants so I mis spelled it.

It was crucial testamony in the trial because the searches for chloroform were damning,Baez was a master at finding reasonable doubt throughout the trial.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 5:16 pm

I am not putting you down for your spelling, I was only pointing out a critical detail I would have questioned in that response since I noticed the detail about your previous entries and the real way to spell it. I got curious when I saw your spelling, so I entered your spelling to see what suggestions came up on Google.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 9:41 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
I am not putting you down for your spelling, I was only pointing out a critical detail I would have questioned in that response since I noticed the detail about your previous entries and the real way to spell it. I got curious when I saw your spelling, so I entered your spelling to see what suggestions came up on Google.
The Casey Anthony trial was fun to watch,I watch virtually the whole thing on court TV,it was a lot of fun,especially the verdict.