Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:42 am

Grandby,Massacusetts

A woman fatally stabbed an 84 year old man during an argument inside his Grandby,MA home,then left the scene in the victim's car.

Yiana Torres,of Holyoke,was held without bail after pleading not guilty to murder charge in the death of Reginald Sanford.

Torres's lawyer asked for a psyche evaluation and the judge agreed.Torres who has a criminal history,was linked to the scene through fingerprints.

Sanfords death was the first homicide in a decade in the small western,Massachusetts town.

New England cable news necn.com

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:56 am

I will have to Google her mugshot. She must have been pretty heinous looking considering that the victim was eighty four and she had to stab him instead of doing a striptease for him and causing a cardiac arrest.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 1:21 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
I will have to Google her mugshot. She must have been pretty heinous looking considering that the victim was eighty four and she had to stab him instead of doing a striptease for him and causing a cardiac arrest.
The article had no mugshot or any picture of the defendent,likely a crime of exteme rage,your right,who would stab an 84 year old to death.He would be easy to suffocate or strangle without must resistance,why was Torres so angry with Sanford,who knows?

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 3:02 pm

I ran her name through Google, I was right, she wasn't the right material to consider triggering a heart attack in the victim by way of a strip tease.

To me, she kind of resembled what you might expect if krusty the clown and carrot top had a daughter together.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 3:46 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
I ran her name through Google, I was right, she wasn't the right material to consider triggering a heart attack in the victim by way of a strip tease.

To me, she kind of resembled what you might expect if krusty the clown and carrot top had a daughter together.
Her face could be aged from being a crack burnout,or hooking :skull:

MassLive has her picture now,it didn't at 6 this morning,your right about her looks,likely a hookin' crack head

Last edited by vermontsavant on 22 Jan 2020, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 3:49 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Very true, the idea of drug use crossed my mind when I saw the picture. Drugs could have also been the reason she killed him. Would easily explain the method of choice.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 3:51 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Very true, the idea of drug use crossed my mind when I saw the picture. Drugs could have also been the reason she killed him. Would easily explain the method of choice.
The city where she comes from 30% of the population is HIV positive from IV drugs.There are people whose job it is to walk down the street and pick up dirty discarded needles.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 3:56 pm

Damn, sounds like someone is competing with Denver, Co for the city nickname "mile high city" if more than 30 percent of the city in mass uses iv drugs.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 5:11 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
Damn, sounds like someone is competing with Denver, Co for the city nickname "mile high city" if more than 30 percent of the city in mass uses iv drugs.
Holyoke is a rough town but there a couple of pizza places that are just die for,much better pizza then anything you would find in New York or Boston.It's almost worth getting car jacked or pricked with a dirty needle just to get the pizza.It's also the city were Volleyball was invented.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 5:22 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
Holyoke is a rough town but there a couple of pizza places that are just die for,much better pizza then anything you would find in New York or Boston.It's almost worth getting car jacked or pricked with a dirty needle just to get the pizza.It's also the city were Volleyball was invented.

I must be fortunate that I have to exclude pizza from my diet for a couple of reasons. So I don't have to make that decision to test your hypothesis about it almost being worth being attacked to get a pizza.

Holyoke sounds like one big ghetto. Do the dessert pizzas come sprinkled with confectioners sugar or cocaine?

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 9:37 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

I must be fortunate that I have to exclude pizza from my diet for a couple of reasons. So I don't have to make that decision to test your hypothesis about it almost being worth being attacked to get a pizza.

Holyoke sounds like one big ghetto. Do the dessert pizzas come sprinkled with confectioners sugar or cocaine?
Holyoke is for the most part a ghetto,there are a few limited nice area's,yea,the powder on the canoli's could cocaine.I know someone who's brother was shot right behind the restaurant.