Anyone wish they were still a little girl?

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Peta
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jan 2020, 9:09 am

I have fear of growing up I think
I'm 26 but feel like a little girl and want to grow down not grow up
Stay a little girl forever
Anyone else fell like this?

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 1:43 pm

I'm 26 too. I feel however like I'm mentally about 19 or 20 though and I wish I were biologically the age I feel more like I am. I don't want to lie to people when I get asked how old I am of course but I just think I'm a few years younger always than I actually am. I felt like I was about 16 when I was 22 also so I think it's just a thing with me. I personally wouldn't at this point go back to being a kid though but I can understand that.

My Tumblr

leahbear
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Jan 2020, 6:50 pm

No way. I’m so much happier and healthier at 45 than I was when I was a little girl.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 7:20 pm

I'm also 26, and I wish I would either be a kid for the rest of my life, or that I would be elderly now. I always feel either like a little kid or very old, depending on circumstances and my mood, and I wish my body would at least match one of those. I guess either way I'd end up having someone taking care of me - which I do need now anyway, but at least I'd be at an age where that's expected of people, not one where I'm expected to be fully independent and looked down on for not being so.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 8:47 pm

I was miserable as a child. So, no. I don't wish to be little again.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 9:01 pm

When I was young, I was skinny, smart, and less unattractive. Relative to now

But Asperger's and Gender Identity Disorder and clinical depression not diagnosed until 21

Equal employment opportunity commission 2012, age 29

Puberty, SAT in 7th grade, bullying, whatever

So I would rather be 36 than young

Although 36 is not too great either

Peta
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2020, 8:20 am

Thank you for your replies
I'm 26 all still feel like teenager
When with I feel like a woman?

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2020, 6:12 am

I do not fear growing up nor growing old. I definitely want to mature and grow -- and I mean most especially in mentally, socially and emotionally.
I do not have these ideas of 'wanting' and 'having' certain things as 'mature', I just want to be independent, able and stable.

Except I'd rather be physically a young girl. A prepubescent at best. An adult female body is inconvenient so far, a teenager female body is even more inconvenient.
I do not like the hormonal fluctuations influence my functioning. Having to put up in certain phases of the cycle dumbed down, numbed out or just plain unmanageably emotionally sensitive -- none of the phases made me 'better' only worse than another. And still using less than half of what I actually got underneath all of whatever I'm dealing with.
I do not mind pain and odd sensations, but I had enough with these changes that hadn't able to help me much except make me more mentally and emotionally inconsistent and therefore stuck coping at with disagreeable chemical imbalances in my body.

I've yet to go to the OB for this, yet due to budget issues obviously it may not be so soon. And obviously, a part of me just refuses to accept this very normal occurrence as an adult female...

Never felt, act, think nor really like being a 'woman' either despite the greater influences around me. I still feel like I'm 12 or 8 -- but that's just the social aspect, I'd rather be more in control and much more capable than that.
Feminine isn't exactly what I'd describe myself either, and I'm not masculine in a female body either.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2020, 11:28 am

26, still have childlike interests, youthful demeanor

That’s me. I’m proud of it. The mature, ladylike fuddy duddy type isn’t me.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Cavycat
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Feb 2020, 11:29 pm

Yes, mostly because I wouldn't be in a mess of mental and physical health, but also because I actually had friends then. Most of my interests are stereotypical grandmother or childish, nowhere in between.

LoraAdora

16 Feb 2020, 5:23 pm

Oh yes more than anything. I'm 16 now but I miss the times I was six. Life was easy, care free and I had no mental health problems ... but now I'm a mess. My mind is breaking. Going out is impossible unless I protect myself and panic attacks happen all the time. I hate being even a little bit older and I hate the fact that I'll never be young and care free again.

Angel 6
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Feb 2020, 9:52 am

God no! Lol.

My childhood was horrific and I never ever want to reliver that again. Parts were ok but the majority of it was full of pain, misery and a little suffering here and there!

Teen years were all right but nothing exceptional. I recieved some bullying went through a depressive state and then in to 20s... Scares me to death that I'll be 30 next year.

I find being an adult hard. Autism and other health problems are a strain and exhaust me.
But it's still better than when I was a child. My childhood is something I wish I could forget.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2020, 10:33 am

Peta wrote:
I have fear of growing up I think
I'm 26 but feel like a little girl and want to grow down not grow up
Stay a little girl forever
Anyone else fell like this?
I can definitely relate to that. At 42 I haven't stopped identifying as a girl. I have never felt like nor wanted to feel like, a woman. I refer to myself as a girl or female, cause woman I am not. The time in my life when my age and my inside was the most in sync, was when I was 11 to later teens. I honestly would love to go back and just be that person again. it largely fits who I am.

Or maybe even younger, so I would have a prepubescent body. I hit puberty at age 9 and have never felt like that body is what I should have. Those things are just in the way. Never came to terms with them. I was mortified by puberty. The blood at age 10 didn't help in the least. Being asexual I have no need for any of that. Just as well I am now starting to lose it. I am glad every time I skip one.
Only.... I absolutely do not like the idea or thought of growing old or even older. It's bad enough as it is, things will only go more downhill from here.

Yep, I wish I was still a kid. Of course, since I stopped growing at age 10-11, I am already short.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

18 Feb 2020, 10:40 am

No.
Being dependent on these all adults again? No way.
I felt adult as a little girl and I'm finally physically and socially coherent with it.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2020, 8:09 am

Yes. I wish i didn't have the need for a romantic partner. I hate it so much.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2020, 8:54 am

Still wish I was a little girl? No, definitely not. No desire to have a big adult taking charge of my autonomy.

The fantasy of it may be nice... no worries to deal with, being taken care of... the reality is that it leaves you vulnerable and reliant on the good nature in others, which from my (admittedly biased :wink: ) experience, is in short supply when this type of imbalance of power occurs.

To each their own though.