Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2011, 12:57 pm

Ahhh I have loved Madonnas work for years but no I don't think she has Asperger's.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2011, 3:05 pm

Threads like this make me laugh. Of course she does or she wouldn't have been a jerk on the A League of Their Own set. On the set she wouldn't talk to any extras or sign any autographs while filming wasn't in session. But I finally figured maybe she was just socially exhausted because she has to work with the other actors and the crew and she needed a break from everyone while they were all be on a break. Yep definitely aspie.

Oh BTW that was sarcasm everyone but it really is a fact she refused to sign autographs on the set and talk to the extras during the break. But my speculation is she was maybe exhausted and needed a break from everyone because my mom gets that way when she gets home from work and I am that way too.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 6:33 am

Sam2001 wrote:
probably not. But then again could be. Will we never know.
unless madonna states otherwise. I think there is actually are
aspie singer.

Madonna is not an Aspie. Period.

CableBlackBox
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jan 2023, 12:18 pm

Yes I think she is, but for obvious reason is not revealing it ( or was never tested) She did an interview a few years ago talking about how she needs routine every single day and can have a meltdown if things are not in order, also as the other poster said, it looks like shes masking most of the time in interviews.

https://www.benvaughn.com/is-madonna-autistic-the-debate-rages-on/

She also said shortly after this interview that she did not do drugs or even drink prior to appearing on the show.

also to quote the other thread on this

"Back in the 80s she was so hyperactive and intent on shocking people with her sexuality, but in an extremely pedantic, aspie-type fashion. Once she calmed down a little in the 90s, she started looking really aspie in interviews, not making eye contact and getting frustrated when the interviewer interrupted or misinterpreted her. I always noticed that she rolled her eyes a lot when she was talking, or her eyes would be moving back and forth while she was answering questions, so that it almost looked like she was "reading" her answers in her head. She's always come across to me as extremely disciplined and fixated on whatever project she's working on. Her cultural and spiritual interests have always been quirky, especially by pop celebrity standards. Her history with men is really interesting, she always tended to fluctuate between difficult, "project" men and younger boytoys."

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 9:26 pm

I think she's way too social to be on the spectrum.

collectoritis
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 3:43 am

shame on Piece of the Past selling a fake Madonna autograph on liveauctioneers now (and a fake Rigg , ACDC sgd photo & dubious J McCarthy signature.....it differs vs a real one ive got)

Diamondisis
Toucan
Toucan

01 May 2023, 2:36 pm

I know she has fetal alcohol syndrome

collectoritis
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2023, 11:55 pm

Madonna actually sgd at the very beginning of her career fyi

other actors also refused to sign : Andy Griffith (supposedly he hated the whole showbiz thing)

A collector spent 10 yrs trying to get Upton to sign for ex , she did sign eventually but still......dont believe those cast "signed" posters on ebay , believe me it can take yrs and yrs to complete a poster.....most 007 stars are dead so those posters will never be completed

Got some Avengers & 007 posters sgd by Rigg , never seen similar elsewhere....got some great Barbra items sgd (photo , LP , note , flower receipt from 60s-80s era) , she doesnt get the whole autograph thing