Page 5 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 10:14 am

Fnord wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I predict that this is all a scam perpetrated by the girl's parents to avoid the shame and disgrace of knowing who the real father is ... that is, IF the girl is actually pregnant. It would not surprise me at all if the girl has a sudden 'miscarriage' sometime in the near future ...
Yeah, this looks like a publicity stunt to me. Hopefully, the parents are saving back the money the kids are earning for college. (That's probably even more unlikely than alien impregnation...)
Someone else snarked about a "Go Fund Me" page ... it also wouldn't surprise me if one existed or came to exist in the near future...

"Your generous and repeated donations will help us find a cure for our daughter's cancer and support her as-yet-unborn child who was fathered by a 10-year old boy despite all available evidence to the contrary."

:roll:

I didn't know that she had cancer. Is that just an exaggeration for added sympathy?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 10:16 am

Bravo5150 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I predict that this is all a scam perpetrated by the girl's parents to avoid the shame and disgrace of knowing who the real father is ... that is, IF the girl is actually pregnant. It would not surprise me at all if the girl has a sudden 'miscarriage' sometime in the near future ...
Yeah, this looks like a publicity stunt to me. Hopefully, the parents are saving back the money the kids are earning for college. (That's probably even more unlikely than alien impregnation...)
Someone else snarked about a "Go Fund Me" page ... it also wouldn't surprise me if one existed or came to exist in the near future... "Your generous and repeated donations will help us find a cure for our daughter's cancer and support her as-yet-unborn child who was fathered by a 10-year old boy despite all available evidence to the contrary."
I didn't know that she had cancer. Is that just an exaggeration for added sympathy?
Does "Munchausen by Proxy" mean anything to you?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 11:04 am

Wasn't there a story like this a few years back?

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 11:13 am

Fnord wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Someone else snarked about a "Go Fund Me" page ... it also wouldn't surprise me if one existed or came to exist in the near future... "Your generous and repeated donations will help us find a cure for our daughter's cancer and support her as-yet-unborn child who was fathered by a 10-year old boy despite all available evidence to the contrary."

So the pregnancy is not real, just a belief associated with MBP?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 11:17 am

Bravo5150 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
Fnord wrote:
That's my (conspiracy) theory, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out it's true.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 11:23 am

I still think she got pregnant from hanging around with the gorillas at the zoo while her mom and dad were in the restroom.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 11:50 am

cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
You just keep digging that hole

I was thinking the same thing.

Very troubling.

Coming from you John I'll wear it as a badge of honour

I have an interest in stories that are of medical interest because I have a biomedical degree...you don't....

So you say.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 4:07 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:

Currently a Russian doctor has discounted the 10yr old boy as the father. There is no word yet about the pregnancy being fake or the cancer;

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 4:57 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Currently a Russian doctor has discounted the 10yr old boy as the father. There is no word yet about the pregnancy being fake or the cancer;

Until I hear differently, I am going to believe she is pregnant with a chimera after an outing to the local zoo :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 5:03 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Until I hear differently, I am going to believe she is pregnant with a chimera after an outing to the local zoo :lol:

If that's the case my alien theory still has a fighting chance :lol:

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 5:04 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me if your alien was one of the creatures caged where she got pregnant. :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 5:08 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me if your alien was one of the creatures caged where she got pregnant. :lol:

Unless it was impregnation via VR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShYxmzvHaWg

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 5:13 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Unless it was impregnation via VR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShYxmzvHaWg

Can't pull the video up. Was it something like how they showed having sex in the coneheads or demolition man?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 5:17 pm

It's a 12 minute VR experience playing in shopping malls called Alien Zoo

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 5:21 pm

Have you considered starting a pool to predict how many antennas the baby is born with?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 5:34 pm

antenna! that's going to be painful 8O