Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Brehus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Feb 2020, 10:42 pm

I know someone with stage 4 lung cancer who was really high end insurance. The insurance approved immunotherapy for the person's lung cancer from MD Anderson doesn't even have to do any chemo. The immunotherapy is shrinking the person's cancer with no side effects. The death panel insurance companies a lot of the time will only approve chemo since it is a lot cheaper even though the chemo will kill you before the cancer a lot of the I bet since Rush has money he can get the state of the art treatment

Democracy is freedom, Communism is tyranny

Borromeo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2020, 10:43 pm

Wow, I didn't know they had a new treatment for lung cancer. That's great news!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2020, 11:08 pm

EzraS wrote:
People who never smoked have gotten lung cancer. The lungs can develop cancer for no discernible reason just like the brain, liver, stomach, pancreas, colon, kidneys, badder etc.

Yes, but smoking is definitely carcinogenic.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2020, 10:18 am

Does the public have a right to know what he was smoking?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2020, 2:09 pm

BTDT wrote:
Does the public have a right to know what he was smoking?

No, but if you want to be a public figure expect your vices to become public.

This is not an issue for Rush
Rush Limbaugh now has a Presidential Medal of Freedom. Here are just 20 of the outrageous things he's said
Quote:
On the dangers of secondhand smoking, and smoking in general: "That is a myth. That has been disproven at the World Health Organization and the report was suppressed. There is no fatality whatsoever. There's no even major sickness component associated with secondhand smoke. It may irritate you, and you may not like it, but it will not make you sick, and it will not kill you...Firsthand smoke takes 50 years to kill people, if it does. Not everybody that smokes gets cancer. Now, it's true that everybody who smokes dies, but so does everyone who eats carrots ... I would like a medal for smoking cigars, is what I'm saying."

bolding=mine

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman