Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Helloaspie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Feb 2020, 2:39 pm

Thinking of starting autism group for people who afraid of diagnoses by doctors parent etc. But if you identify with high functioning.
Sometimes Want to be on your own.
Stimming.
Panic attacks
High iq

Self identify if you feel if necessary but never recieve official diagnosis it is fairer for so called adult children who know they have it. Help get it across so we have access to lawyers employment local parks holidays help be more creative in projects access to residential wifi connectivity less industrulization ie cars. Encourage not greed. i e money banks. Stand up to bullying. Make a political party for autustics f off the nazis aswell.Discuss☺

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2020, 2:42 pm

So ... "Officially Diagnosed Need Not Apply", eh?

Good luck with that.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2020, 7:36 pm

How about . . both self-diagnosed and doctor-diagnosed welcome to attend, participate, and join? :D

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2020, 8:22 pm

Maybe start with 1 to 3 areas of emphasis,

But then as you get rolling, I mean, if someone is moving in a generally positive direction, I think it's fine to add additional areas. And really, if you can recruit as few as five volunteers who do at least one or two things a week to help the projects along, that is not at all a bad beginning for a group. And heck, might even make some progress before you get up to five.

I live in Houston, Texas, but if I lived in Liverpool, I'd be happy to attend a couple of meetings and see if I fit in! 8)