Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,952
Location: temperate zone

17 Feb 2020, 4:24 pm

I love belko61 wrote:
Superman

Tell us your real name? My name is Max.
Max? Imumoccupancy120.


Mad Max? or Road Warrior?

===================




"Don't You EVER wear a SHIRT?????"



I love belko61
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Feb 2020
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,589
Location: Ontario

17 Feb 2020, 10:30 pm

The aggression quote is from The Big Lebowski

The shirt quote is from Twilight??

-------------------

"But I guess I'd say if it is just us, seems like an awful waste of space."



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,952
Location: temperate zone

18 Feb 2020, 3:11 pm

I love belko61 wrote:

The shirt quote is from Twilight??

-------------------

"


BINGO!

Bela Swan is out in the Indian camp in the woods with both of her rival boyfriends: the Vampire guy, and the warewolf guy. And the annoyed vampire guy snaps that question to the always shirtless warewolf guy.



IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,906

18 Feb 2020, 3:13 pm

"He would be there all night, and he would be there when Jem waked up in the morning."



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,952
Location: temperate zone

18 Feb 2020, 3:21 pm

I love belko61 wrote:
The aggression quote is from The Big Lebowski

The shirt quote is from Twilight??

-------------------

"But I guess I'd say if it is just us, seems like an awful waste of space."


I KNOOOOOW this, but... but I don't know it.


"Close Encounters"????

or

"ET"?



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,952
Location: temperate zone

19 Feb 2020, 5:31 am

naturalplastic wrote:
I love belko61 wrote:
The aggression quote is from The Big Lebowski

The shirt quote is from Twilight??

-------------------

"But I guess I'd say if it is just us, seems like an awful waste of space."


I KNOOOOOW this, but... but I don't know it.


"Close Encounters"????

or

"ET"?


The two characters are talking about the possibility of intelligent life in outer space. Both deduction (what else would the topic be?), and memory (It does sound familiar), lead me to that conclusion. So its gotta be a sci fi thing.

I am thinking "movie with nice aliens"( Close Encounters), but it might a movie with bad aliens (Battleship?).



aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jul 2019
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 569
Location: Australia

19 Feb 2020, 7:03 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
"He would be there all night, and he would be there when Jem waked up in the morning."

To kill a mockingbird

"they mostly come at night, mostly"



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

19 Feb 2020, 8:51 am

Aliens

"What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss?"



I love belko61
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Feb 2020
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,589
Location: Ontario

21 Feb 2020, 7:41 am

Looks like we're stuck...

"But I guess I'd say if it is just us, seems like an awful waste of space." is from Contact with Jodie Foster


EzraS - "What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss?"
Want to give us a clue, or tell the movie and then give us a different quote? Thanks!



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,952
Location: temperate zone

21 Feb 2020, 5:23 pm

I was on the right track. "Contact". Space story. Remember it now.

The coin toss quote...."Wolf of Wall Street"?



I love belko61
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Feb 2020
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,589
Location: Ontario

24 Feb 2020, 1:59 am

"You've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"



Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Feb 2015
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,773
Location: Sweden

24 Feb 2020, 3:21 am

Dirty Harry

"...All the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!". And I'll look down and whisper "no.""


_________________
I'm bored out of my skull, let's play a different game. Let's pay a visit down below and cast the world in flame.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

24 Feb 2020, 3:27 am

I love belko61 wrote:
Looks like we're stuck...

"But I guess I'd say if it is just us, seems like an awful waste of space." is from Contact with Jodie Foster


EzraS - "What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss?"
Want to give us a clue, or tell the movie and then give us a different quote? Thanks!


No Country For Old Men

https://youtu.be/wkh6if8TL2U



Last edited by EzraS on 24 Feb 2020, 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 8 Apr 2016
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,436

24 Feb 2020, 3:28 am

@Wolfram: Watchmen! I love Rorschach.

Life is pain your highness, anyone who says differently is selling something.



I love belko61
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Feb 2020
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,589
Location: Ontario

24 Feb 2020, 8:46 pm

The Princess Bride

"Say hello to my little friend"