1 dead 4 injured after shooting at Hartford nightclub

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2020, 11:31 am

One person has died and four others injured after a shooting inside a Hartford,CT nightclub,shots rang out around 1:30am inside the Majestic lounge on Franklin av. after an argument between people.

Two officers outside the club rushed inside after hearing shots and attempted life saving measures on the victims.

The victims included three men and two women,one of the men was shot dead,he was 28 yeas old.

One man and one woman who were shot were in surgery sunday morning but have been stabilized,the other two surviving victims are also in stable condition.Investigators have not indentified any of the victims,police say the shooter or shooters may have slipped out during all the post shooting comotion.

This night club has been the scene of past violence,police have said.

New England cable news necn.com

It does not get much regognition but per capita Hartford is one of America's most dangerous cities,there are places even the police won't go.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2020, 11:52 am

What was the argument in regards to? Bernie supporter sit too close to someone wearing a MAGA hat?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2020, 12:22 pm

Guns, alcohol and stupidity. They're dangerous enough on their own, but when combined, they are extremely deadly.

It's a nightclub, so I'll assume there was drinking.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2020, 1:08 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
What was the argument in regards to? Bernie supporter sit too close to someone wearing a MAGA hat?
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's Hartford so I'm guessing it's gang related,the" Latin Kings" probably.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2020, 1:14 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's Hartford so I'm guessing it's gang related,the" Latin Kings" probably.

So you think it was more because of the wrong color than what political affiliation the victim was?

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2020, 2:16 pm

The Latin Kings wear yellow but I think drugs are the likely culprit,the Kings wear yellow but there favorite color is green.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2020, 9:27 pm

I just hope that the shooting's not blamed on AS.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2020, 11:54 pm

It was a dispute between two groups of people.Police say it's to soon to know if it's gang related.