Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

pigsrock
Toucan
Toucan

16 Feb 2020, 8:22 pm

I fell down icy steps and broke both ankles in a compound Potts fracture on both my right patella is literally shattered I have a left compound femur fracture both forearms the radius and ulna are compound my left pinky index finger and thumb are compound as well as all of the other fingers on the left having fractures my right hand the ring finger is the only one not fractured but it is still going to have to be casted and my right middle finger and pinky are compound the only way I am doing this is telling my sister what to type my left humerus is fractured in 4 places and compound and my right is fractured in one spot but compound also both of my clavicles are compound and my hip joint is fractured in both sides as well as areas of my pelvis also I only have three ribs that are not fractured and i have one part of my skull that is fractured I am being prepped for a major surgery this is what happens when you have osteogenesis imperfecta (brittle bone disease) as well as Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and you are not careful however it was the kind of stair flights that are about 20 then a 3 foot spot and it repeats and I fell down 4 or 5 I also have a concussion

B19
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2020, 11:28 pm

Sorry for your misfortune. Please immediately stop cross posting though as it is against the WP rules.

pigsrock
Toucan
Toucan

17 Feb 2020, 12:16 am

B19 wrote:
Sorry for your misfortune. Please immediately stop cross posting though as it is against the WP rules.

What is cross posting :?:

B19
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2020, 12:52 am

It's when you post the same commentary and title across multiple forums here. Please just post a thread topic once, in one forum only from now on. Thanks in advance for your future co-operation with this rule.